UnUnited Kingdom

Only as party leader, though, for now... pfff, what a farce.

Eventually, probably, at a date to be determined as later as possible.

Some of my favorite comments from the brains of Fox News

Screenshot_20220707-115841.png
Screenshot_20220707-115231.png

"He was going to stick it to the elite..."

He's talking about Boris Johnson to Tucker Swanson Mcnear Carlson about sticking it to the elite?

"why would he have been sucked into the most conventional dumb kind of lifestyle liberalism..."

I'd love to know what "lifestyle liberalism" is because it must be good compared to this reenactment of Saló 100 days of Sodom.

The shit spewed out didn't mention the parties or jobs for blowjobs rather it was a shell game of blame. What did globalism ever do but give you a well appointed house at cut rate prices

Last edited:
"He was going to stick it to the elite..."

He's talking about Boris Johnson to Tucker Swanson Mcnear Carlson about sticking it to the elite?

"why would he have been sucked into the most conventional dumb kind of lifestyle liberalism..."

I'd love to know what "lifestyle liberalism" is because it must be good compared to this reenactment of Saló 100 days of Sodom.

The shit spewed out didn't mention the parties or jobs for blowjobs rather it was a shell game of blame. What did globalism ever do but give you a well appointed house at cut rate prices

It's all an attempt to shift blame to those pesky progressives! It will keep the base engaged and outraged, at least for a while.

It's all an attempt to shift blame to those pesky progressives! It will keep the base engaged and outraged, at least for a while.

Watch Tucker's face when that guy says "trying to save Ukraine". It is the only honest moment in the whole clip.

In the previous week Boris dodged a number of Cobra meetings to plan for the heatwave, so he could concentrate on his going away party.

For London Fire Brigade normal is about 350 call outs a day:

Firefighters’ heroic actions prevented fatalities on Brigade’s busiest day since World War II​

Unprecedented weather meant firefighters dealt with more than 1,146 incidents and Brigade Control took 2,670 calls

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZhhKp6oYok

Last edited:
One of the tragedies of the delays at Dover has been a truck full of party food for the Brexit Minister:
FYfqcNvXEAA-H7w.jpg