US Midterm Elections 2022

Last edited:
Sarah Huckabee-Sanders won her primary, too.

1653446236398.png

Is this really what we are willing to settle for?

Federal appeals court says Civil War amnesty law doesn't shield current officials from January 6 candidacy challenges​

🔥

‘It’s going to be an army’: Tapes reveal GOP plan to contest elections​

Placing operatives as poll workers and building a "hotline" to friendly attorneys are among the strategies to be deployed in Michigan and other swing states.
Video recordings of Republican Party operatives meeting with grassroots activists provide an inside look at a multi-pronged strategy to target and potentially overturn votes in Democratic precincts: Install trained recruits as regular poll workers and put them in direct contact with party attorneys.

Boebert had abortions steming from her sex work

Just saw this myself. If true (which I know these folks are aiming to take her down), this is big and shows that the GOP is just a two-face bunch of cowards.

Just saw this myself. If true (which I know these folks are aiming to take her down), this is big and shows that the GOP is just a two-face bunch of cowards.

American Muckrakers PAC seem like fine people.... :LOL:

I mean he's better than Hawley or the guy he's running against, but that's not saying a whole lot.

I wasn't endorsing him, just posting the fact he is running. It could act to split the vote and allow a Democrat to win.