US Midterm Elections 2022

I don't think he follows the news very well.

Why does the right project so much? Democrats in Klan hoods?

t1.jpg

Oz should stick to what he knows.

An interesting read about elections and how running for office has changed. This focuses on state elections, but it is similar for national elections too.

I lived just south of Ottawa county and worked there more than 30 years ago. I have described the experience as nauseatingly conservative, but things are getting downright unfriendly towards anyone who isn't ultraconservative.

An influential network of conservative activists fixated on the idea that former President Donald J. Trump won the 2020 election is working to recruit county sheriffs to investigate elections based on the false notion that voter fraud is widespread.

This is the end folks. The GOP'S and Trump's lies have spread far enough that we are doomed. Democracy will never recover in the US. All the money, lies, hipocracy and stupidity can not be overcome by voting blue alone. Not that they aren't entirely swayed by money either.

This is the end folks. The GOP'S and Trump's lies have spread far enough that we are doomed. Democracy will never recover in the US. All the money, lies, hipocracy and stupidity can not be overcome by voting blue alone. Not that they aren't entirely swayed by money either.

It's bad, but it not over yet.

I'm not that sure about the upset of this. First they aren't running ads saying "vote for Republican guy he's great" they are running the ads they would in a general election "TOO CLOSE TO TRUMP TOO CONSERVATIVE". Republican believe that their base hears these ads as positive.

Republicans are now crying that those candidates which the Republican party thinks are weaker, because of their connection to Trump and extreme convervatism, are getting elected because Democrats pointed out in ads that they are a weaker candidate because of their connection to Trump and extreme convervatism.

Playing with 🔥

Playing with 🔥

So the general electorate hears "too close to Trump" and "too conservative" and says I'm not voting for that guy. While the Republican primary base hears the same thing and says that's our guy. Somehow Democrats are supposed to say "no I want the guy who the general electorate isn't offended by and makes Republican elite comfortable"?

Michigan AG calls for special prosecutor in case now involving her Trump-backed opponent​

Dana Nessel’s office says it’s uncovered evidence tying the GOP candidate running to unseat her to a scheme to seize and tamper with voting machines.