US Midterm Elections 2022

No intimidation to see here. Move along, move along.

China and Russia are screwing around:

Suspected Russian actors are engaged in a renewed effort to target far-right audiences in the U.S. with politically divisive messaging

New pro-China disinformation campaign targets 2022 elections: Report​

Things are looking good in Michigan. For the first time in 40 years, Democrats will control both houses of State Congress and the Governor. And for the first time since 1974, a Democrat will represent Grand Rapids in the US House of Representatives.

Still waiting on some tight races to get a full picture.

How did things work out in your state?

Fox, out of one side of their mouth: "You can't trust mainstream media."

Fox, out of the other side of their mouth: "We're the #1 most-watched news network."

Democrats have secured control of the Senate.

the-first-transport-is-away-yay-me.gif

Not gonna lie, that was a bit of a surprise.

I wonder if, since it'd no longer mean control of the senate, if people will be less enthusiastic about Hershel Walker in December.

Not gonna lie, that was a bit of a surprise.

I wonder if, since it'd no longer mean control of the senate, if people will be less enthusiastic about Hershel Walker in December.

That goes both ways. Some people on both sides will think that it no longer matters and won't bother to vote. Hopefully, Walker will lose, but I still don't understand how people could vote for him.

I still find the 50% rule rather strange, but it is what it is.

That goes both ways. Some people on both sides will think that it no longer matters and won't bother to vote. Hopefully, Walker will lose, but I still don't understand how people could vote for him.

I still find the 50% rule rather strange, but it is what it is.

70lttg.jpg