US of A Presidential Elections 2012

I'm anxious to see just how badly Mitt Romney can perform. I'm kinda looking forward to the VP debate as well....I think Biden will rip Ryan a new one.

Unless Ryan comes across less pompous than Biden and Biden comes across as too pompous.

[...]I think Biden will rip Ryan a new one.
I think you are overestimating Biden ... I think he will look more than an old Fool in comparison.

In all of the debates I think Biden is the one that is going to actually mess up. Going against Palin in 08 was easy for him, he just had to stand aside and watch her dig her own hole, occasionally pointing at the hole like he had something to do with it ...

The Obama/Romney debates will not deliver anything exciting nor new IMO. Romney must be too afraid of more not so well verbalized Points and Obama too has little to win so both won?t raise their head too much out of their trenches ...

Last edited:
If either of them had any balls, there would be a real debate with more parties represented. There are Green and Libertarian candidates running to.

The whole reason the League of Woman Voters does not run the debates anymore is because the parties can't control the message.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Women_Voters

Last edited:
Anyhow. As previously stated, I'm planning to get quite drunk on wednesday. And as the pub closes at 3 in the morning, and 9pm EST is 3am CET.. well. I'm staying up to see the debate. Drunk. Could be fun. Anyone else feel like getting drunk and watching the debate?

My neighbors are making a drinking game out of the whole thing, where a shot is taken for every time a cliche political term is dropped.

They are not really debates and I hate that they are called that. They should be called Presidential infomercials.

Agreed.

I won't be able to watch because I have to study for my finance class :(

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be able to watch because I have to study for my finance class :(

I've got advanced 3D asset building in the morning and I've got to work out a marketing plan this week. Plus a list of accademic sources. Live a little. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I've got advanced 3D asset building in the morning and I've got to work out a marketing plan this week. Plus a list of accademic sources. Live a little. :p

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be an exam with a shit ton of formulas and stuff + i have to get used to using a financial calculator, i'm about to get started reading the chapters now...the exam isn't until 2 PM tomorrow..that's how big it is.

If things are reasonably light later on tonight in terms of workload, i'll pull it up on my computer.

EDIT: just checked "myfinancelab"...i have a quiz on this chapter..on top of the other studying i have to do...fuck the debate.

Last edited:
Well, I've got some Angry Birds candy and coffee from capsules, so I'm not complaining.

Debate on its way. And yes, I'm very drunk!

Debate on its way. And yes, I'm very drunk!

Keep going nomix! And this is how to make it even more fun:

http://imageshack.**/a/img856/7571/debatedrinkinggame.jpg

Hell no. Going for a pale ale once I'm done with my energy drink. I've just had eight beers and a bottle of wine tonight.

Is it just me or has Romney already had to get instructions off his tablet?

Romney is doing fine. He's on positive, more or less, Obama's attacking Romney. Glad to see Obama citing history on tax cuts, though.

I agree. Romney's not exactly Arnie Vinnick. But Obama 12 isn't exactly Obama 08. I'm nervous.

Obama is talking Medicare and Medicaid. Good subject for the pres.