US of A Presidential Elections 2012

I missed this debate... and I am not bothered by it.

Toronto Sun columnist implied something untrue about the American president on Twitter, then tried to undo the damage without apologizing.
http://torontoist.com/2012/10/sue-a...rack-obama-is-a-muslim-incurs-twitters-wrath/
20121023sal.jpg

Why are people making up lies about Obama? Stupid ones, easily checked and repudiated has American Politics hit the buffers? How about talking about the issues? You know, number 1 priority, what to do about getting America out of the economic mess that they are in?

As an outsider this looks dead weird.

As an inside observer it is disgusting. If they spent half the time they do actually trying to solve problems, we would live in a paradise. Instead we get lies and obstructive political games that just go no place. It seems that is really what they want at times.

I'm 100% Obama hahaha I wasn't too sure about the Israel issue, but otherwise..

Going by that, I'm 82 % Obama...

In other news: What the heck is up with Donald Trump this time around? :lol: Didn't he get ridiculed enough for the birth certificate shambles the last time around...? I'm sure Romney will appreciate his support... :p

Trump was grumbling about the birth certificate this election cycle, not the last one. It was just a year or so ago.

Trump was grumbling about the birth certificate this election cycle, not the last one. It was just a year or so ago.
Yes, "last time around" reflected back on the last time he (Trump) made a fool of himself... I mean, does anyone take him seriously anymore? That and the fact that he said he had something "big and decisive" regarding the election during an appearance on ClusterFox and Friends should give us an idea. I agree with whoever said he wouldn't be any more stupid if he had himself beheaded... :lol:

91% Obama

I thank that most of the sane (on the surface) people I know think like the democrats.

Why are people making up lies about Obama? Stupid ones, easily checked and repudiated has American Politics hit the buffers? How about talking about the issues? You know, number 1 priority, what to do about getting America out of the economic mess that they are in?

As an outsider this looks dead weird.
Because there's a right wing idea of Obama as the worst, most incompetent and evil leader the United States has ever had, and then you need to inflate that lie.

Listen, they even have senate candidates saying stuff like "Eric Holder is the most corrupt Attorneys General ever", and the crowd acting like he said "the earth revolves around the sun".

Eric Holder is the most corrupt Attorneys General ever? Right. Nixon's AG, John N. Mitchell served 17 months in jail for Watergate.

But Eric Holder is black., So he must be corrupt. This is how the right wing media universe thinks. It's sad, but that's how it is.

I'm 100% Obama hahaha I wasn't too sure about the Israel issue, but otherwise..
Why not? Only way Israel is getting safer is with a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Only way that is going to happen, the only way, is a Palestinian state in the long term. Settlement building is illegal, it's jepordizing Israel's national security. It's still going on because the block of people living in the settlements can dominate Israeli politics.

It's bad for the region. It's bad for the Palestinians. But for an American perspective: It's really bad for Israel in the long run.

Perhaps time for an IRS audit of Donald Trump's finances?

That's the GOP ticket right now.

Ann Coulter is a great idiot, whenever she opens her mouth, the adjacent block of houses get dumber by average.

Don't get the reference, but Palin is certainly stupid.

I really want to know what is put into the right wingers water supply.