US of A Presidential Elections 2012

Powell endorses Obama.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/25/14694430-obama-powell-endorses-obama-again?lite

Countdown to some wacko saying he is just sticking with Obama because he is black starts now...

Also I am sure this was a canned line but still funny.

Obama also mocked Donald Trump, who yesterday promised to donate $5 million to a charity of Obama?s choice if he?d release his college transcripts and passport applications, leading the charge once again on conspiracy theories about the 44th president of the United States, who he somehow implies is illegitimate. Obama on Leno: "This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field." Obama added to laughter. "He wasn't very good and resented it. ... When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over."

Last edited:
Obama should say to Romney - "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

No not the dodgy pics of the wives you fools. ... :lol:

Neither Michelle or Anne do anything for me.

Hmhh that sounds like a good NSFW thread.

Hot wifes of politicians.

Hmhh that sounds like a good NSFW thread.

Hot wifes of politicians.

You can start with our first(ish) lady(ish).

Joachim_Sauer.jpg

Will the right stop at nothing? What happened to respecting the president no matter his political affiliation?
No. They will not. Then again, we tended to be rather nasty about Bush.

I really want to know what is put into the right wingers water supply.
Precious bodily fluids.

Powell endorses Obama.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/25/14694430-obama-powell-endorses-obama-again?lite

Countdown to some wacko saying he is just sticking with Obama because he is black starts now...

Also I am sure this was a canned line but still funny.
Powell is a wise man.

:lol:

The Washington Post endorsed Obama today.

Funnily enough, so did the Salt Lake City Tribune.
Great. Now, let's wait to see Fox endorse Donald Trump.

"Donald Trump was photographed yesterday registering his hair to vote. Mr. Trump said his hair would be old enough to vote this election, and that every vote against Obama would help."

Why is it America seems to want the thick to run the place and we want the brightest bloke/woman we can find, even if we hate his/her guts and do not share his outlook nor class - well, until the muck up (see the ending of Thatcher Government)? Odd that.

Last edited:
He did lied lead us into an unwinable war...
Yeah. And Obama did do some bombing without asking congress first.

I suppose those are different, though.

Why is it America seems to want the thick to run the place and we want the brightest bloke/woman we can find, even if we hate his/her guts and do not share his outlook nor class - well, until the muck up (see the ending of Thatcher Government)? Odd that.
Because they appear folksy. Obama is actually interesting in his choice of favorite movie. Most of the presidents go for westerns, that are black and white and have a clear good guy and bad guy. A clear protagonist versus a clear antagonist. Morally simple, with easy choices (unless you're a psychopat).

Obama's favorite film is the Godfather. The Godfather has a dubious moral spectrum, one in which right and wrong can't always be answered by a simple yes/no.

Just saying.

US of A Presidential Elections 2012

Yeah. And Obama did do some bombing without asking congress first.

I suppose those are different, though.

Not at all, there are many things that Obama has done that aren't right or in the best interest of the US of A.

Sure. Not sure anything compares to Iraq.

I know Obama's done some pretty shady things (the bombings come to mind) but he's definetly the better of the two realistic choices we've got.

I mean do we really want a fuckwad like Romney for president who apparently didn't know that gay people can have kids: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miche...actu_b_2022314.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009 or thinks his version of "giving back" is handing the cashier at a cafe his half drunk hot chocolate?: http://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRomneySays/comments/11t0ih/on_their_way_out_anne_throws_away_her/

He's so out of touch with the reality of America today that he's on another freaking planet. :? :blink::|