US of A Presidential Elections 2012

Yes but having go shot of them once they can do it again no matter how. Hezbollah are not in-charge of running a country, Iran excepted perhaps, and all hell would break loose invading that place.

Yes but having go shot of them once they can do it again no matter how. Hezbollah are not in-charge of running a country, Iran excepted perhaps, and all hell would break loose invading that place.
They only have 2 cabinet ministers, a little under 10 % of the Lebanese Parliament and the only credible armed force in Lebanon. Apart from that, they're not running a country. :p

Iran is not run by Hezbollah, but Hezbollah is to a certain extent under the control of Iran.

So (Hb) not the 'majority party' nor in overall control, for the moment, in any country then.

The troops are going from Afghanistan and no one is going to stop that, everyone else will leave so if the US want to stay they will be on their own, and there is no oil in Afghanistan to pay for it all.

So again the question is how are America going to get their economy going again, it needs a serious boot up the arse (Just like ours actually). Why is Mitt and Obama not actually concentrating on the important stuff?

This is Presidential Candidate theater, much like security theater, they just have to make it look like they are doing/planning something. They use several distraction techniques and problems that are mostly irrelevant to mask what they lack for a real plan.

Has it become a semi permant election where no one can do anything because they have just finished an election, they are in the middle of an election or they are just starting to plan an election? Running the country comes as a serious second place perhaps?

Last edited:
Has it become a semi permant election where no one can do anything because they have just finished an election, they are in the middle of an election or they are jus starting to plan an election? Running the country comes as a serious second place perhaps?

That's pretty close to reality. As soon as the new president has settled in he has to start working on the midterms. Once those are done it's time for another two-year election cycle for president.

So (Hb) not the 'majority party' nor in overall control, for the moment, in any country then.

The troops are going from Afghanistan and no one is going to stop that, everyone else will leave so if the US want to stay they will be on their own, and there is no oil in Afghanistan to pay for it all.

So again the question is how are America going to get their economy going again, it needs a serious boot up the arse (Just like ours actually). Why is Mitt and Obama not actually concentrating on the important stuff?

They're not in control of parliament or cabinet, but they do have the only armed force that's really able to project power in Lebanon. Lebanese army is too fragmented to pose a serious rivalry to Hezbollah. I'd say that's getting close.

The really sad part is how many of those people are in cogress.

Romney saying that he wants to level the playfield - enough of China cheating...

1. Why is China "cheating"? If this was happening in this country we would call it "progress". Why the double standard?
2. HOW? Lower salaries in the US to match the ones in China? Or making Chinese salaries as high as the ones here? If you do the second one, the American company that he used as an example - Apple, will suddenly become unprofitable because of labor costs, or make their products incredibly expensive.

China manipulates it's currency to make it cheaper to produce things there.

True. But that's only a small part of the bigger problem.

Even if our government gets them to stop doing that (god knows how...) their manufacturing will still be cheaper than manufacturing here.

Romney's Tax Plan is the new Duke Nukem Forever... :)

Last edited:
US of A Presidential Elections 2012

I got in my car after bowling tonight and the debate was on NPR. After I heard Romney cutting off the moderator screaming, "Government doesn't create jobs!", over and over, I just plugged in my iPod and drove home.

tumblr_mc0rpynGFm1rj8amio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc0o1wZof01rj8amio1_400.jpg

tumblr_mc0nbjg3Rn1rj8amio1_500.png

Anddd one more:

tumblr_mc0pqiVReY1rj8amio1_1280.jpg

:lol: Here's the source: http://bindersfullofwomen.tumblr.com

I guess I missed something about these womens in binders.