US Residents: Get a free taco on Oct 28th

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
FREE TACOS FOR AMERICA!!! :D

Thought some of you who like Taco Bell might want to take advantage of this:

That's not much of a deal seeing as they give you a taco with just about every menu item. :p Although a taco and cinnamon twists does sound very tasty...

:drool:
Also, I just realized the my current rep count is my year of birth.

Damn, if I was American I would be getting a free taco and a free dr pepper right about now, that is a whole meal for free! :(
No, you'd be doing that next Tuesday :D. Plus a Taco Bell taco is more of a snack, but hey free food if free food.

Now when Chipotle does free burrito day, now that's serious business.

As much as I'd like a free taco from Taco bell, I think I'll pass. I've gotten food poisoning twice from there and am never going back.

I've never been. Is it any good?

No, not really. I mean its fine when you eat it but 20 minutes later you will be on the toilet feeling your ass explode.

Taco bell is wonderful, and I personally have never had any exploding ass incidents from it.

I've never been. Is it any good?

Only if you are really really drunk, or high.

True story, I was once kicked out of a Taco Bell for laughing too loudly. The place was empty.

i can't go to taco bell anymore because the last time i went i got in a car accident :(

i can't go to taco bell anymore because the last time i went i got in a car accident :(

From the tacos or just at random?

I don't even know who goes to TB anymore, there are so many better places out there for Mexican.

...And wash it down with your free can of Dr. Pepper. Quickly. Before the shit hits the fan at Coca Cola.