• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

USDM Next Gen Honda Civic

WOW...the civic hybrid has the same tail lights as the Audi A4!! They do look good but Audi is probably not happy about it. :unsure:
I really like the interior, except for the digital speedo. However, I have to say that the REV counter on the Si looks mmm...tempting...Redline at 8000 rpm... :drool: :thumbsup: for that.

Ok you could have used the current Civic thread but I dont care. I must comment. I really like that interior on the Civic :) Looks waay cool especially for a Civic. Dont like exterior though :thumbsdown: I'll wait til Type R version comes to discuss.

hmmm....

Let's face it people, the design is just plain boring. Hard to believe that some people say our cars lack passion.

Volvo_S70 said:
WOW...the civic hybrid has the same tail lights as the Audi A4!! They do look good but Audi is probably not happy about it. :unsure:
I really like the interior, except for the digital speedo. However, I have to say that the REV counter on the Si looks mmm...tempting...Redline at 8000 rpm... :drool: :thumbsup: for that.
and the same that the BMW 3-series was going to have .. (but they dropped it when they found out thet audi also had them..)

swek said:
Let's face it people, the design is just plain boring. Hard to believe that some people say our cars lack passion.

Agreed - they've tried to give the face a bit of a 'look', but on whole, quite dull. The interior's more interesting - but I'm not sure I like it - digital speedos are the devil's work.

Nice, I like it, but its still a Civic. The interior is nice, I actually like the ditigal readouts and gauges. *waits to be flamed*