• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Use FireFox or else!

Dark_Templer_102

Car(s)
Subaru Legacy GT
firefox4cv.jpg

Oh ya, sorry if its a repost

Best Firefox advertisement ever.

:twisted:

Been using Firefox for six months now and never looked back.

^ you don't have anything to worry about, I've NEVER had a problem with FireFox.
Only thing you might encounter is that you might have to download some plugins for things that normally come with IE, such as Flash, but that's usually pretty simple to do.
Oh, you'll want to download AdBlock, that way you can get rid of things you don't want to see.

things I don't want to see?

I have a pop-up blocker already..

but isn't firefox likely to show red X's and stuff like that when pics are supposed to show up in IE? I heard that,

Renesis said:
things I don't want to see?

I have a pop-up blocker already..
I wasn't talking about pop-ups, but speaking of that, you won't need your pop-up blocker program anymore.
I was talking about certain ads and images that are part of a web page that you might not want to see.
Renesis said:
but isn't firefox likely to show red X's and stuff like that when pics are supposed to show up in IE? I heard that,
Never seen that happen, unless they're taking about the plugin's that I mentioned.
In that case, It'll tell you that the plugin is missing and you'll get the choice if you want to download and install it.
It's not like you constantly need to do that either, I only installed the Flash plugin for example.

Seen it before.

I still hate Firefox though.

:lol: It's a good browser, I just can't stand using it. :p

And I use Maxthon, a more "secure" version of IE with tabbing support.

Using it in all my PC's and can't complain

bahnstormer said:
only n3wbs who suck at the internet
use firefox.

NO:

Only geniuses who want to keep his PC clean from the net. Only the n00bs work with the IE