Used Audi A5 Price

amprab

Car(s)
2007 BMW 328i Sedan
I was planning to buy a used Audi A5. Does anyone know what kind of monthly payment I am looking at with around 3-4K down.

Thanks

I was planning to buy a used Audi A5. Does anyone know what kind of monthly payment I am looking at with around 3-4K down.

Thanks
I?m guessing here, but I think you will have a hard time coming up with a used one at all ... the A5 hasn?t been on the market in the Us for even two years now ... with the prices starting at above 40000 Dollars for a new car (but nobody gets that kind of car without any extras), you are clearly looking at above 35000 Dollars for a year old A5 ... maybe around 30k for a really abused 2007 model (if you were to find any, I recon 2007 A5s will be quite rare).

edit: monthly payment you asked for ... and I have no clue ... do the math yourself :p

Its going to be expensive. Audi A5/S5 are still in very high demand so the resale values are very high. The LOWEST price (if you can even find one) is still going to be in the high to mid 30s. That would put your monthly payments to well over $600 a month for a 60 month loan.

Personally I would just wait untill the 2.0T A5s come out. Then the 3.2s should depreciate more, or I would just get the 2.0T since its more mod friendly.

When is the 2.0 A5 coming? Do you think a new Audi A5 2.0 will be cheaper that a used Audi 3.2. I am planning to buy the car in X-Mas.

Yeah, uh.. Mid-30's and above are where most A5's are at right now. I myself try not to buy on loan. It doesn't feel good for me.