Status
Not open for further replies.
^So that's where that sig came from !

:lol:

Saw in the tech section first.

Not my fault that you don't post anything worth repping up. :D

Not my fault that you don't post anything worth repping up. :D
Ha ha! /Nelson

Even I managed to post something worthy of Quiky's rep. And we're like mortal enemies. Or something. :lol:

Since most people only comment on things when they have something to complain about, I thought I'd chime in and say I like the rep feature now that we've been using it for a while. At first I thought it'd be a waste of time, since I thought people should just reply to your post if they have anything to say about it, but then I realized stuff like "nice" and "lol" don't add much to the conversation anyway, and it's kinda nice to get +'s every now and then and watch the little number go up. :D

I have a reputation power of 39, so if I really were to -1 him, it'd hit him for 19-20 points. ;)

I dunno man, Quikies have a pretty high armor class. You might want to cast a couple buffs first.

Unfortunately, yes. Alongside that Mach1 idiot.

How about a system where when people get to 2 or 3 negative bars of rep they get banned. I've seen it done on other forums and it seems to work.

How about a system where when people get to 2 or 3 negative bars of rep they get banned. I've seen it done on other forums and it seems to work.
No, because here admins/mods decide who get banned, usually as a group.

Quiky's rep is developing its own gravitational pull. The sun is not pleased!

Well three people got Christmas presents from me before those pesky mods locked my free rep thread! :lmao:

Last edited:
It took less than ten minutes, but I knew it would be locked before I even posted it! I was expecting a PM telling me I was out of line or something.... hee hee...

As if this very rep whoring thread isn't enough. So stop whining and be happy that I allow your little "I'm above the mods" game in Random Thoughts.

And yes, I gave me that title myself. :) or rather :grumpy:

Last edited:
As if this very rep whoring thread isn't enough. So stop whining and be happy that I allow your little "I'm above the mods" game in Random Thoughts.

And yes, I gave me that title myself. :) or rather :grumpy:

No whining here, I was laughing about it!

that sucks unless you said something stupid.
if you did, then it was worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.