User Reputation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
I've seen another forum where you can develop "reputation." People are alloted a fixed number of points for a given period of time and can use them to up-mod posts they like.

Any plans to implement something like that? It could be a nice way to encourage everyone to play well together.

^ We had that for a short while on the shift to vBulletin

I've seen another forum where you can develop "reputation." People are alloted a fixed number of points for a given period of time and can use them to up-mod posts they like.

A default feature of vB.

Any plans to implement something like that? It could be a nice way to encourage everyone to play well together.

It was voted to turn it off: http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=14414

I'm slightly for it as it's a better indicator than post count.

Yeah, because we don't have any clutter around our avatars as it is :angel:

So what exacly made you think I am in favour of avatars and signatures?

Exactly...

Let me re-phrase. "Because we don't have any clutter around our user-names as it is."

I told you before cvg. You either tell me what your problem is upfront or you leave me the fuck alone.

Either way you stop those childish attacks.

swek, calm down buddy.

swek, I'm sure it was not meant as an attack - I certainly didn't read it as one. Some of us have a sligtly, how shall I put it... unique sense of humor. It works great when we are around other people with a thick skin, but if someone's having a lousy day or just not in the mood for it what is said in jest can be taken as insult.

I'm sure CVG didn't mean anything by it and would apologize if he did not make his meaning clear (right, CVG?) just as you would naturally apologize for your end of the misunderstanding (right?).

We're all adults here, let's not let this turn into a typical internet forum with a flame-war.

Hey I found a typo on the forums! Under the Questions & Answers section it says "releated" instead of "related". Is that Finalgear's version of an easter egg or something? :p

I don't make misteaks.

Last edited:
swek, I'm sure it was not meant as an attack[..]
*SNIP*
I'm sure CVG didn't mean anything by it and would apologize if he did not make his meaning clear (right, CVG?) just as you would naturally apologize for your end of the misunderstanding (right?).

Allright, let me explain myself then since there seems to be a missing piece here. Having been on the recieving end of some provocations and even been told outright by him "I don't like you" perhaps making such a statement wasn't the best of ideas.

However.. I said what I said and that's that. If you cvg joked this time it's unfortunate since judging by your behaviour towards me in the past I couldn't tell.

There certainly won't be a flamewar or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.