User Reputation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt even get a +rep for driving a 500 mile round trip to get Hammond to sign a photo to finalgear, and posting an email he sent to me! :(

If that was some time ago, the system wasn't in use back then.

Nice, Sweks rep-back made me a 3 bar guy...
Too bad I can't have my Cod4 Level (4 silver stars) in here ;-)

I've been out of here for a while and didn't realise the rep feature was coded here now.

Checked my CP
6 negatives
2 neutrals
1 positive

All over an American incest joke.

Soooo to set the record straight, all american cars are shit, your president is a dumbass, you're all gun toting rednecks, you're fat, and you have no sense of humour or irony.
This is due to the fact your mum is also your aunty.

and what's new...

Hahaha the whole point of my post was to highlight that americans tend to lack a sense of irony.
And for my trouble:
You have received an infraction at FinalGear.com Forums

Hmmmm..... ironic.

How about you let it go? This isn't the "I've been treated unfairly by the community thread". If you have a problem with a staff decision discuss that by PM.

This stops here.

I don't really care about this issue, and wish to cause no ill feeling :)

I just found it funny that I made one joke at the expense of the great united states and a whole rash of american members sort revenge but neging me.
Then I find it even more funny when posting about said hilarity in the lack of irony, that the forum fuzz misses the irony and hits me on the head for it.

'tis an ironic world.

I don't really care about this issue, and wish to cause no ill feeling :)

I just found it funny that I made one joke at the expense of the great united states and a whole rash of american members sort revenge but neging me.
Then I find it even more funny when posting about said hilarity in the lack of irony, that the forum fuzz misses the irony and hits me on the head for it.

'tis an ironic world.

That's the thing, you don't get it do you? Although you may have made those comments with sarcasm in your tone, people still took offense to them because the comments were downright rude and defaming. And by masking those stereotypical comments as sarcasm and irony just makes you look like a insensitive douchebag. Heck, if I was American I too would have seen those comments as offensive rather than "ironic".

Here's a tip: If you want to make more ironic and stereotypical jokes without being neg-repped, add a little emoticon with your messages so that people will know that you mean it in a humorous way and not seriously.

I don't really care about this issue [snip]
Then just let it go already !

I'm not American, I didn't see the joke that got you the -reps, I certainly didn't -rep you for it but I do see all the fuss you're making about the subject and am now tempted to -rep you for whining about the whole ordeal.

Get it ? :idea:

Summary for the ADD people: coming in here to tell us how much you don't care about your reputation as you list off every neg rep you've gotten and why they were wrong isn't the way to one-up the cool kid next door with the Big Wheel.

Summary for the ADD people: coming in here to tell us how much you don't care about your reputation as you list off every neg rep you've gotten and why they were wrong isn't the way to one-up the cool kid next door with the Big Wheel.

Of course not, he's got a Big Wheel. Unstoppable.

I see the title of "Lowest of the low" is now mounted on Mach1's mantle. I'm starting to think that a six-year-old boy with ADHD and a massive caffeine addiction would behave better than him.

Hahaha the whole point of my post was to highlight that americans tend to lack a sense of irony.
And for my trouble:
You have received an infraction at FinalGear.com Forums

Hmmmm..... ironic.

I have noticed that as well. Been in the states for a year and a half now and most people don't understand irony and sarcasm...

I got 9 negatives for saying Mopar Man's dad must have a small dick cause of the ultra huge pick up he just bought, while he lives in the suburbs...

Both of you need to take your perceptions of how you think the average American thinks, and put them to use. Rather than just moaning about how stupid you think they are for not understanding, use your own intelligence to decide whether you think your post would be badly received.

Intelligence is more than just saying "lulz, stupid americans", it's about control.

Status
Not open for further replies.