Username changes

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport/Aprilia Sportcity 200
Hey, sorry for the probably stupid question, but I am just curious.

I kinda sorta want to change my username slightly to "brydie76" (no, not a trombone reference, look at my sig for a clue :p). Would I be able to get the overlords to do that without getting a "previously known as brydiem" title? I really don't like those titles for some reason (much prefer my current one/potentially a "superbikes fangirl" one *wink wink* :lol:) and if I was to get branded with one I won't get my username changed.

Thanks!

PS- I know doing this as a general thread when only Viper/Q can anser the question properly is pretty stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people have been thinking along similar lines before and would be interested in the answer.

idk

Car(s)
Hyundai i30N Performance
Hey, sorry for the probably stupid question, but I am just curious.

I kinda sorta want to change my username slightly to "brydie76" (no, not a trombone reference, look at my sig for a clue :p). Would I be able to get the overlords to do that without getting a "previously known as brydiem" title? I really don't like those titles for some reason (much prefer my current one/potentially a "superbikes fangirl" one *wink wink* :lol:) and if I was to get branded with one I won't get my username changed.

Thanks!

PS- I know doing this as a general thread when only Viper/Q can anser the question properly is pretty stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people have been thinking along similar lines before and would be interested in the answer.

I did that a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly i just had to sent a PM to viper. But I got the title you don't wanna have... so maybe he can and want to leave it out because in you're case it's just a minor change.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Usernames can be changed, titles are given, you dont ask for any title, it is bestowed D:

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
Usernames can be changed, titles are given, you dont ask for any title, it is bestowed D:

I know, but I thought if I asked really really nicely....

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Left a bit, no right a bit, just there. England.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Yeah I think it depends how much you suck up to him. :D

I had the first letter of my username changed from a lower case m to upper case without any problems. That didn't actually change the name though.

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
You could have registered using the perfect username in the first place :p

Yes, however I joined in 2008. I didn't get World Superbikes coverage until 2009, so knowing about the awesomeness of it and the related riders was incredibly unlikely. :lol:

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
brydie76 is close enough to your existing username that I don't feel a temporary custom title is needed. Keep your avatar the same for a while and that'll assist in the changeover too. :)

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
brydie76 is close enough to your existing username that I don't feel a temporary custom title is needed. Keep your avatar the same for a while and that'll assist in the changeover too. :)

Excellent, thankyou for that! And don't worry, I like this avatar too much to change it :lol: