Username

Alex.R

Formerly Punkt
Car(s)
Nothing. I want a Peugeot 1007 When I Get Older
I would like to change my username but I don't know who to ask, who is it?

If you look at the users online legend you will see that Admins are shown in bold text. Those are the people you need to speak to, particularly Viper007Bond. Don't see him wanting to change it though when your contribution to the forums is so low.

Punkt, hear me, be aware that if you change your username, you'll get a title underneath saying previously known as Punkt. If this is something to do with everyone knowing you're 13, ther's no reason to change it. We all accept your age.

If you look at the users online legend you will see that Admins are shown in bold text. Those are the people you need to speak to, particularly Viper007Bond. Don't see him wanting to change it though when your contribution to the forums is so low.
Contributions to forums? How do you measure that...cause if you measure it by # of posts, that's idiotic, if you measure it by date registered, that's idiotic too.

I mean he's only poked his head in over the last few days even though he's been registered for ages, and even then it was only to make a thread where he told everyone he has a driveway full of semi-expensive cars.

I just see it as cheeky to turn up and then expect someone to change his name for him. My opinion doesn't matter though so what happens is up to you guys.

Actually, he's got close to 300 posts, but all but 34 are in the Games forum, so they don't count.

well, regardless of your username, I still want to be your friend.

That is evil, but brilliant evil. :D