uTorrent RSS Feed Guide

Thank you very much for this, saves alot of time :bow:

No problem guys. :)

When I get to the "Releases" Tab and click "Update Now", it starts to show that it's about to download all the episodes from the list in seperate windows, so I click cancel. But when I try to Right Click after Highlighting(Ctrl + A) them all there is only 3 options. "Open", "Open URL in Browser", "Add to favorites". What am I doing wrong? I think I selected them differently from what you meant.

EDIT: I know what I did wrong, I was trying to delete them from the RSS Downloader window instead of uTorrent. I got it now.

Last edited:
Heres a stupid question (or is it from a stupid person, no one knows!!!)

Does uTorrent need to be open for the RSS Feed to activate?

If its not open, it won't able able to read the rss...
You can try a standalone rss reader that auto opens the .torrent

I'm in the process of getting the updates.
A question if I might?

I am really new to all this and have not yet downloaded ANYthing in the way of Top Gear/Final Gear.
This is going to take some time for these updates to take place isn't it?
(I don't mind, just have no clue, that's all!)

If I get this to work; you, my friend, are an absolute champion, I assure you!!

Thanks in advance ;)

GG

This is going to take some time for these updates to take place isn't it?

For the torrents to download? Depends on your connection, etc.

realised just how silly that question was without providing the information...it was early!!!!

Ok, I've no idea of my speed, just that I'm downloading 5 of 7 and they are all almost about 50% of the way through and it's been going now for a couple of hours - so I guess that answers the question!!

You'll possibly want to slap me around by the time I'm finished though
*shakes head in disbelief at own stupidity*

Thanks
GG

You are officially Brilliant in GoGirl's world, thank you sincerely!

All worked, am a very happy lady.

Now to find some time.....

Cheers
GG

Updated for ?Torrent 1.8 (it's incredibly easy now).

because you touch yourself at night...

i suggest clearing your peer list: Right click on torrent >> advanced (near the bottom of the drop down) >> clear peer list (also near the bottom)

Wish I could do this for my other favorite shows (entourage and californication) :(

why can't you? there are a number of sites that have RSS feeds for TV show releases EZtv for one.

why can't you? there are a number of sites that have RSS feeds for TV show releases EZtv for one.

Hmmm...guess I've been under a rock for a while. Time to search and find out what EZtv is :cool:

eztv.it none of that EZtvefnet.org shit

What I would really like to see is a copy of your current RSS feeds list :) you seem to have quite an impressive list. At least for the public ones because I hate looking for new episodes each time they appear :(