- avi
        - fifth gear
    series:
      - top gear:
          quality: 720p
      - special:
          min_quality: 720p
    download: ~/.rtorrent/watch/

Depends on what program you're using, but basically you just have to add 720p to the regex.

Is there a way to make it only download the 720p version when it comes out?

No, we don't have a HD feed. I completely forgot to make one while Top Gear was off the air. :(

in the guide it references a mac app called Automatic, which lines up and downloads the files from the RSS. i looked it up, and it's $19.99. i was wondering whether there was another app which accomplished the same task for free.

in the guide it references a mac app called Automatic, which lines up and downloads the files from the RSS. i looked it up, and it's $19.99. i was wondering whether there was another app which accomplished the same task for free.

Oh, gotcha. uTorrent for Mac maybe? Not sure.

Hey Viper I think you should mention this thread on the main page so people don't rape the server constantly refreshing. I'm betting over 90% of the people don't know that you can get RSS feeds for the torrents so it'd help take a fair bit of load off the server if they could just get the torrent directly through their client.

Hey Viper I think you should mention this thread on the main page so people don't rape the server constantly refreshing. I'm betting over 90% of the people don't know that you can get RSS feeds for the torrents so it'd help take a fair bit of load off the server if they could just get the torrent directly through their client.

Server load isn't an issue. :)

+2. Having an RSS feed for the HD versions of Top Gear would be amazing. Then I can have all the latest ones to watch in shiny HD goodness when I get back from vacation :)

+3 to a HD RSS feed. The time difference between the UK/US isn't kind to us Aussies who have to manually queue it up at about 8-9am Monday morning.

Yes yes yes, I'll be adding it, but it won't be for this season. Sorry.

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with setting up RSS feeds using uTorrent version 2.0.4 to download Top Gear America & Britain. I have followed the example given at the start of this thread and because I am using a newer version it is a little different but manage to get it all set up. So the problem I have is that does not download the current ep of TGA even tho its there when I click on the set up rss bit on the left of screen. I then right click on it in the main window and select download only to get a window that says ?unable to load TGA S01E02 ect : invalid torrent file! What am I doing wrong? It sounds so easy but I cant get it to work.
PS If I knew how to add a screen shot I would.

Thanks everyone.