vBulletin 3.7.0

For the life I cannot find any different forum skins..can anyone point in the right direction?

I was looking for that too. Looks like viper just forgot to put that in. :p <-- EEW! BRING BACK THE OLD SMILEY!

I was looking for that too. Looks like viper just forgot to put that in. :p <-- EEW! BRING BACK THE OLD SMILEY!

Yeah, I noticed this too. The new smilies remind me of the proverbial troll filled forums that cluter the interwebz. Bring the old ones back!!!

Yeah, Viper, leave out rounded stuff. Got that in SPSS enough... The forums look fine. Form follows function!!!

So is there an advantage to whoring up on friends? If so I am willing to waste countless hours collecting points, err friends, to earn such spectacular, but ultimately useless, prestige.

Ummm, yeah, you have.....uhhh....friends :)

Unless they can be used to increase me prestige on an internet forum they are useless to me. :p

Don't take this in a wrong way people, but adding me in your list doesn't make me your friend and vice versa :)

I've approved all friends requests so far, but I'll stop now. Just so you know it's nothing personal, I'm just boycotting all the social-networking stuff, which I don't think should have a place here.

/me goes to look for a "grumpy old member" social group. For people who think that things were much better in simple old days of phpbb, when viper was tool lazy to add new trendy gimmicks...

Could you move Bookmarks and Tags underneath the editor box? Pretty please. :)

I'll look into it. :)

For the life I cannot find any different forum skins..can anyone point in the right direction?

I disabled theme switching. The only other theme that's compatible with 3.7.0 that we have installed is the default blue theme and I figured no one wanted to use that one.

Yeah, I noticed this too. The new smilies remind me of the proverbial troll filled forums that cluter the interwebz. Bring the old ones back!!!

Dur.

Also, I just realized I overwrote the default smilies. Fuck. Hopefully I have a backup copy somewhere...

Couldn't you grab the old smilies from www.archive.org ?
I think there's still a copy of them on static.finalgear.com from back when we were serving all forum images from there.

I'll go double check / find the ones I need to fix.

Smilies fixed, I think. Let me know if I missed any (make sure to clear your cache!).

http://img209.imageshack.**/img209/6935/16716492ak6.jpg

Mods / admins can pick themes that are disabled which all of those are (minus v2.0 Beta).