vBulletin 3.7.0

Car, LFS status, and Xbox icon all added back to the left side.

Bottom breadcrumb added.

Isi t only me or does the bottom (below the editor) looks really cluttered?
Somewhat, but it's not too bad.

I could always move Bookmarks/Tags back to the default location though. :p

Do you think the "Bookmarks" is a necessary feature?

Do you think the "Bookmarks" is a necessary feature?

Yeah, probably not. vBSEO has the feature anyway and I can add it to the "Linkback" dropdown on the right, near the top.

EDIT: Removed. Gonna keep tags though, it's kinda cool.

Since you've been doing some smiley editing...can we getta nutswinger?

nutswinger.gif

Uh, no. :lol:

Can we make it so that those who create the Groups can edit more than just the description post-creation?

Aka - I created - http://forums.finalgear.com/group.php?groupid=23

But, I want to conform and call it 'FinalGear Aussies' (FinalGear Americans/Europeans already seem to have set the standard) :p

No, it's already on max permissions for group creators. I can fix it though.

Looking for things to fix with the theme. Did I get everything or did I forget something?

Not really a big thing, but when you log on the background is now Grey. Pretty sure it use to be white in the previous version...doesn't bother me if you change it back or not.

Oh and the ability to upload to phyfile (is that the correct spelling?) is gone?

http://img389.imageshack.**/img389/3058/fg1xr9.jpg

Looking for things to fix with the theme. Did I get everything or did I forget something?

Just about, only thing I can see is the links bar at the top used to be red, but no big deal. Also, can we have the 'user last online' feature again?

Great work on getting it all sorted! :cool:

Note to self: fix TG WTS category (the seperation mod makes it look funky). Also pick % width for columns on forum home.

Not really a big thing, but when you log on the background is now Grey. Pretty sure it use to be white in the previous version...doesn't bother me if you change it back or not.

It was, but the header / thin sides / footer are also the background color and those would look weird white. Not a big deal and I wasn't aiming to make a 1:1 clone of the old theme, merely a new theme that resembled the old one.

Oh and the ability to upload to phyfile (is that the correct spelling?) is gone?

Aha, I knew I forgot something! Thanks.

Just about, only thing I can see is the links bar at the top used to be red, but no big deal.

Yeah, it did, and it was also up higher, directly under the header image. I didn't feel like doing heavy restructuring, so I left it where it is. I also think it'd be too much red if I switched it from black to red. What do you guys think?

Also, can we have the 'user last online' feature again?

Ah, right, right. I knew that left side looked a little empty.

Last edited:
I'm fine with the new layout (and will get used to everything else anyway), good work, Viper!

Just out of interest: how is the Rep Power calculated? Comparing my actual reputation to those of other members, it seems that I'm a bit overrated.

Oh, and while I'm on it - how come that I rarely receive email notifications for new answers in a thread these days?

One issue! The tab doesn't react when I click "members who have visited the forums in the last 24 hours". They used to show a whole list previously....

Not a pressing issue though :)