vBulletin 3.7.0

Hey viper, could we get the smilie button on the edit post view as well? (without having to "Go Advanced")

Just a small niggle, and I don't know if its even an issue, but there seems to be a bar under the Final Gear logo at the top of the forums.

finalgear_logo.png

Are you talking about the white space beneath it? That's just padding. Maybe it would look better if the padding on the sides used the same amount.

Just a small niggle, and I don't know if its even an issue, but there seems to be a bar under the Final Gear logo at the top of the forums.

finalgear_logo.png
There's a white border around the whole site...

I'll see if I can narrow up the sides to match the top.

You can now click on the 24-hour list titles to expand their boxes on the forum home. I've also fixed the column widths on the forum home.

How do you delete or modify albums?

EDIT: Found it! Kinda hard to spot... :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2008/05/03/editalbumfg.JPG

Last edited:
There's a white border around the whole site...

I'll see if I can narrow up the sides to match the top.

No, I wasn't talking about the white space. This is just me being (very) anal, but theres a darker black bar under the FG image itself. It doesn't have to be fixed, just pointing it out. *shrugs*

Not being picky, but could we get a link next to user CP to take us to our profile please. The new style of profile makes you want to go to your own more than before. :)

Not being picky, but could we get a link next to user CP to take us to our profile please. The new style of profile makes you want to go to your own more than before. :)

Just click your name up in the top right "welcome" box ;)

Thanks! :D

Added a thin red bar right below the logo. It balances out the huge amount of black and white at the top of the forum I think.

finalgear_logo.png

No, I wasn't talking about the white space. This is just me being (very) anal, but theres a darker black bar under the FG image itself. It doesn't have to be fixed, just pointing it out. *shrugs*

Oooh, I see it now. I didn't look closely and was using my shitty monitor.

This has been fixed! :)

Ooh, nifty little feature when you edit a post, you can click a link which takes you to the post history and you can err...view the post history. Heh, useless :).

Useful sometimes. When the mods edit naughty stuff out, for instance. :p