vBulletin 3.7.0

I like the red bar up top. Would it be hard to do round corners on it?

Ooh, nifty little feature when you edit a post, you can click a link which takes you to the post history and you can err...view the post history. Heh, useless :).
That's odd, you shouldn't be able to view that. I have it set to only show it to mods/admins. I also couldn't reproduce it with my non-admin test account.

Can you screenshot it or even better, tell me the steps to reproduce it?

I like the red bar up top. Would it be hard to do round corners on it?
Rounded corners are a huge pain usually, plus I don't want them. It'd look weird having only round corners there and no way I'm gonna add them to everything else. ;)

That's odd, you shouldn't be able to view that. I have it set to only show it to mods/admins. I also couldn't reproduce it with my non-admin test account.

Can you screenshot it or even better, tell me the steps to reproduce it?

You mean this thing?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/05/ghhgffg_000.JPG

I think you have to be the originating author of the post to see its edit history.

"All Albums" updated. You can now sort the columns.

I notice the tags feature has disappeared...

I notice the tags feature has disappeared...
Quiky killed it. Too many noobs abusing it and writing retarded things in there.

Oh, okay, well then whatever. No security issues there I guess, although I liked that the feature was secret, heh. Caught so many people editing their posts to something else and thinking we couldn't put it back.

Oh, okay, well then whatever. No security issues there I guess, although I liked that the feature was secret, heh. Caught so many people editing their posts to something else and thinking we couldn't put it back.

Ah yes, good old Mopar Man.

Last edited:
Random question, in the Online Users section of the main forum page, why do some users have a "+" sign after their usernames?

Edit: Nevermind, Google to the rescue.

Means he's your buddy.

EDIT: Testing for Slycer's error...

EDIT #2: nope...

Last edited:
What the hell...I edited a post and it started blinking, covered in black. Well not black, inverted or something. :|

What the hell...I edited a post and it started blinking, covered in black. Well not black, inverted or something. :|
Rendering issue I guess. What browser?

Amaya :)