VE Commodore series 2 interior spy shots

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Holden-Commodore-Series-2-interior-update1a_600-600x400.jpg

Holden-Commodore-Series-2-interior-update_a_600-600x400.jpg

http://news.drive.com.au/drive/moto...-holden-commodore-series-2-20100607-xpgi.html

Doesn't look too bad and should help level some of the complaints people had

Last edited:
Not 100% on those giant vents, but looks OK I suppose.

like 2 giant black holes.
if u drive too fast they suck u in

it's possible that they're missing their inserts or something so they don't look quite right, supposedly there is a bigger difference between models which will be good (Holden still have some of the best seats in the industry imo)

An improvement so far.
Though those vents look a little out of place.
The handbrake lever, the biggest gripe of the VE still doesn't look to have been resolved (pinchy).
I wonder how that screen will go once the sun hits it.

What's with the handbrake?

It's the same as it's always been. Nice when down, awkward to use and looks poo when up.

The round vents are apparently for the SV6/SS models (or fakes to throw us off the scent), the others supposedly get rectangular ones.

Last edited:
Any word on exterior yet? I hope those vents aren't for real, they look a bit ridiculous.

I imagine it's the interior of a sports model, it looks a bit tricked out for a base Omega with the gate for manual shifts and the LCD screen has the same look as those found on the Calais variants. The vents do look a tad bold, but I dont mind them. Looks good, and it's certainly a badly needed update for an interior that's long been past it's sell by date.

Big round vents + Satnav shape = happy face.

The G8 is still available at your Pontiac dealer. I drove past a few yesterday parked next to a couple of Solstices.

I think it's a pretty godawful interior, to tell you the truth. I mean, this car is going to be significantly more expensive than an Insignia/Regal, right? It shouldn't look way cheaper than one inside.

Buick-Regal_2011_photo_08.jpg

Hell, I think the econobox Cruze has a nicer-looking dash:

Chevrolet-Cruze_2011_photo_19.jpg

^ It's going to be significantly cheaper than the Insignia. Well, the base model and then it stretches up all the way to BMW/Audi/Merc territory.

Interiors haven't been the Commodores strong point for a number of years. This is better, but its not great.

^ It's going to be significantly cheaper than the Insignia. Well, the base model and then it stretches up all the way to BMW/Audi/Merc territory.

Gotcha. In the States, the Regal starts in the mid $20s, whereas the Pontiac G8 had started in the upper $20s. But it sounds like pricing was just a bit odd in the States.