Veilside Ferrari 575

Further proof that you can't buy taste. This thing screams "look at me I'm an upstart !". 50 Bent in his blingtastic Hummer rides in more style.

I Love it

I Love it

I've always respected veilside, and they produce quality cars. Untuned Ferraris are pretty boring ( 8) sorry, not a ferrai fan), but when you spend a bit of money on them they can turn out to be something special. Porsche 4 Eva.

I Love it

I Love it

I've always respected veilside, and they produce quality cars. Untuned Ferraris are pretty boring ( 8) sorry, not a ferrai fan), but when you spend a bit of money on them they can turn out to be something special. Porsche 4 Eva.

sorry for the double post.

eh.. other than the interior it isn't that bad... it's no Koenig but then what is

TF

Wow, i didnt expect anyone to like it apart from me :lol:
interior is indeed not a pice of art, but i bet you can get the stock one as well ;)

It looks alright. I'm not a fan of most of veilsides style as then tend to go against the design of what ever car there making a body kit for.

I do link the front lip added to it, but the rest is bit too much, Wheels have to go. Interior is decent, but acceptable.

The rear is so-so but the rest of the car is :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: especially the interior :yucky: . The japs should leave the "bling" to us Americans. They just cant do it. Kinda reminds me of the bling top gear episode when Jeremy says: "what if I get a diamond ring and a big pearl necklace?" That's the type of image I'm getting. Kinda a design for gay guys. Something elton john would drive.

You know where I've seen ostrich trimmed interior before ? Mike Tyson had it in his Ferrari. I guess that's the kind of club you join by purchasing this. :yucky:

the bodykit is really fucked up! doesn't suit that ferrari, doesn't suit any ferrari.. man ferrari's don't need bodykits to look good.. they're not skylines :/
those rims though... i like, not on the ferrari.. maybe on some mafia car :p

^ bodykits do suit ferraris ;) but oh well, its all a question of taste, imo you can always modify every car in a good way :)

modded ferrari ?????????? :shock:
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO NO :bangin:
That's just wrong man, it's like trying to modify a Van Gogh ... you can't improve on it, you can only ruin it !!!!

you can improve LOTS of things on a ferrari, but of course it all depends what you are looking for ;) some people are satisfied by a stock ferrari others are (would) not (be) satisfied, including me :mrgreen:

the design of a stock car with only very few exceptions is not satisfying for me. 360, 575 etc are just "too plain" for me, sure they are nice, but nothing that says im "unique", im "one of a kind", im "special". thats where tuning comes in :twisted:

pdanev stop defending your classless taste in modifying... them bodykits may make a silvia look like a ferrari, but it'll just make a ferrari look like a modded silvia. and tuning is not unique, let me tell you why.. because when i drive to school, i see more modded honda civics than stock ones, i think a stock car is more unique and would standout more than those shitty mods on cars. atleast nowadays.. tuned cars are like fake huge breasts, ferrari's are big naturals we all love, don't even compare them.
maybe those phrases "am one of a kind" and "special" was true 10 years ago, but not now, trust me.

Jostyrostelli said:
Boeeeh...this is like spraypainting a van Gogh because you don't like the colors... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

ITS THE WORK OF SATAN! :evil:

That analolgy is so correct, I think that car is hideous. :thumbsdown:

logo said:
pdanev stop defending your classless taste in modifying... them bodykits may make a silvia look like a ferrari, but it'll just make a ferrari look like a modded silvia. and tuning is not unique, let me tell you why.. because when i drive to school, i see more modded honda civics than stock ones, i think a stock car is more unique and would standout more than those shitty mods on cars. atleast nowadays.. tuned cars are like fake huge breasts, ferrari's are big naturals we all love, don't even compare them.
maybe those phrases "am one of a kind" and "special" was true 10 years ago, but not now, trust me.

taste is a personal preference matter, i dont think we can argue about classy or classless tase. im not trying to make anyone like modded ferraris, i just said that some poeple are satisfied by stock cars, others like me wouldnt be satisfied. i also made an argument, that from my personal point of view, why i would not be satisfied with a stock ferrari, thats all :)

I don't like this car (Mainly the interior and rims) but I've seen ferrari kits that look awsome, the idea of modding is to make your car stand out, and that certinally does the job. I probably would buy one if I had that kind of spare cash.