Very last minute request - your help is appreciated!

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
So I've been invited to a birthday dinner for a girl I'm seeing, with her parents. She said I didn't have to get her anything, but I feel like I should.

Anyways, I was going to get a custom t-shirt printed, but I went to the shop today and the design they previously had was no longer available. I was hoping one of you guys could give it a shot - oh, and I need it done by tomorrow morning my time... :lol:

I know, I know... it's probably not going to happen, but I thought maybe finalgear could pull out some of it's magic.

Anywho... the design I was thinking of is a 1972 Trans Am bursting through colours and flowers and stuff. Sort of like the artwork for the Dazed and Confused movie.... I'll provide some sample images.

Perhaps use this image... sans background...
73 red front.JPG

As I was saying, I was hoping for a similar art style to this movie poster...
dazed-and-confused-movie-poster-1993-1020482734.jpg

If you know what CrazyJeeper's old Avatar looked like, something along those lines. I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd be very grateful... but if it doesn't get done, I do have a backup, so no worries. :)

I'd give it a crack but the deadline is way too tight for me, sorry!

No worries. I figured it wouldn't get done. If anyone is willing to give it a shot regardless. that'd be great, but I have to get the shirt printed soon. So it won't be given to her for her birthday. :)

Oh well, backup plan it is.

Last edited:
Wow, that's damn near perfect. I was even picturing it in a blue hue like that! Thanks so much!

I'm kinda partial to the pink. :)
Untitled-1-148.jpg

Reminds of of an old Dukes of Hazard shirt my dad used to have...however it was printed, the image was glossy, and kinda sparkle-y.

Well, I just got back from having the image printed to a mustard coloured shirt. It looks fantastic. Thanks so much!!!

PICS!!** I've never designed* a T-Shirt before. :)

*edit: I say "designed" but what I really mean is "stole someone else's hard work on the background image and applied what little photoshop knowledge I have to create something in 30 minutes." :lol:

**edit 2: Pics of her wearing it, too...or crumpled, on the floor, in the NSFW section. ;)

Last edited:
I've already wrapped it, I realized after I wrapped it that I should have snapped a pic for you. I'll try to get one after she unwraps it.

Nice work, that looks great. Also, I approve of girls who are in to muscle cars. :D

Sorry, no. But she loved the shirt, so that's a plus.

Damn. Well, good...but damn. How about even a casual group pic? Not trying to be creepy, I just would like to see the shirt. :p

*cough *cough*

Last thread "bump", I promise. :p

yeah me too, i want to try and make something like that, would be interesting to see the result

Sorry guys, no pictures as of yet. If something turns up I'll definitely send it this way.

I promise it turned out excellent though!