• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Vicki Butler-Henderson

ddu1611

Vicki Butler-Henderson is insanely gorgeous so sweet. Most of all she can drive.. very different from all the other women drivers in the world. She can have fun and big boys can be intimidated by her lol. Does anyone know the history about her? I love you vicki

I remember her when she was on Top gear, much younger, and fitter.

Who remebers when she raced Clarkson in her suped up nova, and him in his modified Rover V8? :thumbsup:

Clades said:
I remember her when she was on Top gear, much younger, and fitter.

Who remebers when she raced Clarkson in her suped up nova, and him in his modified Rover V8? :thumbsup:

I remember....that was soooo funny.... :thumbsup:

ddu1611 beware: we have a few "tribes" here: Vicky lovers, Sabine lovers and "what the fuck?!? They?re both fat and ugly and have smelly feet" people...prepare for some rough replies

She's great because she's just so much fun to watch. About as good a personality as it gets. And that voice and cute laugh... :woot:

Re: Vicki Butler-Henderson

ddu1611 said:
Does anyone know the history about her? I love you vicki

This is from her official bio from her agent:

Vicki is a natural and friendly presenter with masses of enthusiasm. She has a
warm and engaging personality coupled with true professionalism. She is
passionate about motor sport but her presenting is by no means restricted to
sports. She is ideal for factual entertainment features with her wide appeal and
her ability to be informative and credible in an entertaining and affable way.
Vicki presented Formula Woman on ITV?s Speed Sunday and she is now copresenting
her fourth series of Fifth Gear on Five. Prior to this she co-hosted
BBC?s Top Gear. Vicki has presented a wide range of shows for a number of
channels including the current British Touring Car Championships for ITV1 and
the Power Boat Championship for Channel 4 as well as Holiday on a
Shoestring, Country File and One man and a dog for BBC. She reported from
The Farnborough Air Show for ITV1 and Animals on Film for Five. She has also
been a guest pundit on the Wright stuff for Five, Richard and Judy and Call My
Bluff.

Vicki?s experience is extensive and first hand. She completed her first motor sport
race at the age of 12 (in a 100cc kart) and was a racing instructor at Brands Hatch
and Silverstone by the age of 17! On completing a journalism course Vicki started
work at Car Mechanics magazine, before co-launching Max Power magazine
and working as a road tester for Auto Express, the Daily Telegraph, The Times
and becoming News Editor for What Car?

Outside of TV, Vicki co-presented the Virgin Radio Breakfast show last year
and can be heard on a number of successful voiceovers including Wrigleys Extra
Thin Ice. She has guest appeared with Steve Wright on Radio 2 and Woman?s
Hour on Radio 4.

Vicki?s love of all things related to motor sport and speed has led her to spend a
great deal of her spare time racing cars, everything from single seaters to saloon
cars. She currently holds a Race National A licence as well as a Power Boats
racing licence. She is also the proud owner of a Ducati Monster 750!
In her spare time when she is not haring around, Vicki is an avid reader of all
types of literature, loves going to the cinema and having grown up on a farm
knows a great deal about animals!

Top Gear Girl said:
Don't bother to chat me up unless you can afford to buy me a new M5......Jezza do you want my number honey? ;)

You crack me up with all your sigs. Now you fancy old, grey, chainsmoking men? :mrgreen:

Jostyrostelli said:
Top Gear Girl said:
Don't bother to chat me up unless you can afford to buy me a new M5......Jezza do you want my number honey? ;)

You crack me up with all your sigs. Now you fancy old, grey, chainsmoking men? :mrgreen:
:lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
Top Gear Girl said:

Not him, his money :) LOL it's just a joke, considering my sig and the possibility that he might get an M5. :)

Guys, back on topic to the fabulous Miss Butler-Henderson ;).

Tobias said:
She's great because she's just so much fun to watch. About as good a personality as it gets. And that voice and cute laugh... :woot:
That laugh drives me insane!!!! GODT THAT IS SO ANNOYING LOL!

I dont wanna spark up the age old argument but she is not hot ok?!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Tobias said:
That laugh drives me insane!!!! GODT THAT IS SO ANNOYING LOL!

I dont wanna spark up the age old argument but she is not hot ok?!

I'm here just to express my opinion, thats it, dont wanna argue. She was hot, now she isnt. Her laugh is kinda annoying rather than nice. She does have some nice car control (especially for a woman) and she fits perfectly with Jason Plato and Tiff in Fifth Gear. I agree with you, SL65 about that laugh... :roll:

Hasn't this been discussed over and over??? Some of us (me included) adore Vicki, others don't. Do we have to go over it all again...

fbc said:
Hasn't this been discussed over and over??? Some of us (me included) adore Vicki, others don't. Do we have to go over it all again...

I agree, :offtopic:, especailly as this is the TOP GEAR forum, any posts about Vikki should be posted on the 5TH GEAR forum surely?

http://img334.imageshack.**/img334/7646/hot0qf.jpg

go crazy

Lilleput said:
http://img334.imageshack.**/img334/7646/hot0qf.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA, gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Love your new sig Top Gear Girl, the avatar might get people's attention too...