Not A Dude
what series is this from?

watisdis

Coppin' a feel

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I know there is a bloopers episode out there... (possibly from a DVD) Is there a torrent avail? I can't seem to find it...

ITSUKI

Car(s)
GC8 STI RA
try GOOGLE! :rofl:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Vicky and Sharon? I'm good friends with them, I know them personally. I have their addresses, phone numbers, bank account statements, credit card information, vehicle registration, medical records, social security cards, passports, school schedules, and list of fears. PM me for details.

Sarnya

Car(s)
2010 Mazda 3
Vicky and Sharon? I'm good friends with them, I know them personally. I have their addresses, phone numbers, bank account statements, credit card information, vehicle registration, medical records, social security cards, passports, school schedules, and list of fears. PM me for details.

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo

PM sent.

DarthKalEl

Car(s)
Calibra Turbo
They must be from some modeling agency or ?page3? type, especially Vicky, I somebody must know who they are

october

Car(s)
'07 Ford Focus TDCI 3DR Van
Hi,
May have been said before but this is from Jeremys review of the Porsche Carrera S. He was trying to explain the Carrera range & used three models (with & without boob jobs) to make a comparison between these women & the body kits on the various model of Carrera.

There is a TG bloopers where he takes several attempts to actually do this as he, the models & the audience go in hysterics over his descriptions. He finally gets it right obviously without creasing himself laughing :mrgreen:

But yeah as DarthKalEl said....I think one of them may be a Page3 model. Man they were all really pretty though!

Now I'm actually going to watch that segment again to 'remind' myself of the moment....:lol: