Vicky and Sharon on the Revved up DVD

Hi guys!

I've just watched the Top Gear Revved up DVD, and I'm very curious who those two girls are at the end of the dvd. Vicky and Sharon.

But do u know more about them? Names... Please let me know! :)

Cheers, bxxb

Did some digging on the web, and I came up with this:

The dynamic modeling duo of Vicky Stratford and Sharon Pulaski are making waves around the world...the gay and lesbian world, that is. After meeting in 2001 at a photoshoot, Vicky and Sharon became quite smitten with each other, and were married in 2006, shattering the myth that all sexy models posed for the men, not the ladies.

"Trust me, it is hard to be a lesbian in the modeling world, there are many who are closeted yearning to break free" said Stratford, in her and her partners flat in London.

"But you cannot hide true love, and we both took the chance and so far it has all been peaches and cream!" said Pulaski, who's hand was lovingly caressing her lovers hair, a look of serenity and satisfaction on her face.

Their biggest break, it seems, was on the television show Top Gear, a motoring program with a strong tilt towards the 18-34 male demographic.

Mutely standing on stage, the two lovers were put through the paces with host Jeremy Clarkson as the slovenly letch who by all accounts was not aware of the two women's militant sexuality.

"Yeah, that Clarkson is a real MCP" said Pulaski with revulsion on her face. "To think he may have put his coarse, sweaty MAN hands on me brings bile to my throat and terrifying thoughts to my mind."

"That little bloke...what's his name...he was quite keen on asking us about our stylist and the hair products we used. We felt quite comfortable around him". said Stratford.

The Top gear filming episode did not go without an incident, as only two lovers could not help but create.

"Well..." said Stratford, with a sly smile on her face, "After seeing Sharon in that bikini all day, I was quite horny, to be frank. After the filming, my urges got the best of me, and well, we were in both others arms backstage, kissing and making cooing noises, as only really hot lesbians do!" she giggled.

"That James May man stumbled across our loving embrace" said Pulaski, her face turning red thinking back to the incident. "We pulled apart, and he was just standing there, like in shock, I think, making gurgling noises and shaking. He then briskly walked away to the loo".

"I don't really want to embarrass him, but I think he has a bowel movement problem, as he was groaning in the loo and then came out several moments later, his face all red and walking funny. Couldn't even look us in the eyes..."

"we think was constipated" chimed in Stratford with a whisper.

So, there you have it. :dunno: Good luck on your quest.

Last edited:
^ God DAMN. And I thought I put effort into MY post for this thread (all those millenia ago). :?

I raise my hat to you, good sir. (Or bow, because we don't have a damn smiley for it yet. :bow:)

:rofl: Took me a half hour to think that up and type it.

hahahaha, nice one jayhawk... Bit bored were you? :lol:

"You know, I've always been a bit of a Turbo man myself." - Richard Hammond

I agree. ;)

And you know what I don't get? Why Jeremy said that Vicki was the Carrera 4S because she has a "body kit" and that "she has been enhanced"?
How does a C4S differentiate itself from the Turbo (Sharon) with a bodykit? Doesn't the Turbo have the body kit and it has been enhanced?

Last edited:
:rofl: Took me a half hour to think that up and type it.

should have atleasted waited a few days to tell us that, although searching for the names of the girls, as well as key lines from the post came up with nothing on google, so it was kind of a easy suspect anyways.

Still, :lol:

"You know, I've always been a bit of a Turbo man myself." - Richard Hammond

I agree. ;)

And you know what I don't get? Why Jeremy said that Vicki was the Carrera 4S because she has a "body kit" and that "she has been enhanced"?
How does a C4S differentiate itself from the Turbo (Sharon) with a bodykit? Doesn't the Turbo have the body kit and it has been enhanced?

Probably because the Turbo has more inborn "meat" rather then just having silicone enhancements to make it look meaty. Eitherway it was just meant as a joke, stop freaking out :p