Vicky and Sharon on the Revved up DVD

Like everyone else has already said, they're just random women.

what series is this from?

I know there is a bloopers episode out there... (possibly from a DVD) Is there a torrent avail? I can't seem to find it...

try GOOGLE! :rofl:

Vicky and Sharon? I'm good friends with them, I know them personally. I have their addresses, phone numbers, bank account statements, credit card information, vehicle registration, medical records, social security cards, passports, school schedules, and list of fears. PM me for details.

Vicky and Sharon? I'm good friends with them, I know them personally. I have their addresses, phone numbers, bank account statements, credit card information, vehicle registration, medical records, social security cards, passports, school schedules, and list of fears. PM me for details.

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

PM sent.

They must be from some modeling agency or ?page3? type, especially Vicky, I somebody must know who they are

Hi,
May have been said before but this is from Jeremys review of the Porsche Carrera S. He was trying to explain the Carrera range & used three models (with & without boob jobs) to make a comparison between these women & the body kits on the various model of Carrera.

There is a TG bloopers where he takes several attempts to actually do this as he, the models & the audience go in hysterics over his descriptions. He finally gets it right obviously without creasing himself laughing :mrgreen:

But yeah as DarthKalEl said....I think one of them may be a Page3 model. Man they were all really pretty though!

Now I'm actually going to watch that segment again to 'remind' myself of the moment....:lol: