Vicky vs. Sabine

Vicky vs. Sabine

• Total voters

nosispower

You knew this was a-coming!

I vote for Sabine just because face-wise I think she's a bit better looking. She's a bit skinnier and her face gets really cute when she's concentrated on driving. :D

I absolutely can not stand Sabine. It's not her looks or driving ability - her attitude was really annoying.

I don't really find Vicki particularly attractive, but she's definetly better than Sabine.

looks: vicki
attitute : vicki
driving : sabine
for me this ads up to Vicki Butler-Henderson :) :)

Bas said:
looks: vicki
attitute : vicki
driving : sabine
for me this ads up to Vicki Butler-Henderson :) :)

Would like to see those two on the track!
Sabine has done some quite interesting things in the racingscene

zenon said:
I absolutely can not stand Sabine. It's not her looks or driving ability - her attitude was really annoying.

I don't really find Vicki particularly attractive, but she's definetly better than Sabine.
/me agrees 100%

Sabine will win for sure !
she just has alot more track time on here name.
but the attitude just sucks big time!

Didn't your mummy teach you to post PICSSSS along with this kind of topic? Sabine's sweeeet! 8)

sabine.jpg

BSplayer wouldn't cap some of the best shots correctly...dunno why :oops:

she looks the best in the bottom 3 pictures when she is driving... but I would still choose vicki :D

BTW... I had a feeling this poll was coming because :lol:

i voted too soon. i thought that sabine looked good but after seeing those pics she kinda gives off a schumi look :| .

this whole topic is stupid, id choose vicki but there are both mediocre looking woman at best. :wink:

I really don't see anything attractive about Sabine...her looks rather turn me off. Vicki is ok to look at, but not very hot IMO. And I could care less if Sabine can drive fast around one track - I think it would be more interesting to pit them against each other on a track that neither of them has been on before. Sabine's no slouch, but we haven't seen her other than at the Nurb.

I chose Vicki btw, 'cause I think she looks marginally better, and I still think Sabine is too proud of what she can do at the 'Ring.

My vote went to Vicki. I won't bother to name the reasons but they are pretty much the same as what SiR dude said.