• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Video Spy Shot: Ferrari 600 Imola

Overheat

Forum Addict
imola-video.jpg

A new Ferrari is something you should get excited about. This sneaky video of the new 600 Imola hooning around the infamous Nurburgring shows what we can expect next from the house of the prancing horse. Don't forget to turn up the sound!

http://c4.fwdto1.com/t.html?a=8mW&j=UMU&url=1005&u=dDcPpaAH

that'll be a replacement for the 612?

they go up in numbers for the 3, and down for the 6?

looks kinda neath indeed, but every ferrari looks kinda the same these days

bone said:

No this is a 2-seater and the 612 is a 4-seater.
This looks and sounds good, seems really promising :thumbsup:

bone said:

It's the replacement for the 550/575 silly! :p

The 612 is pretty new and it's 4-seater, whereas the 600 will be a 2-seater V12 coupe. :)

EDIT: Damn, too late by a matter of seconds. ;)

oliB said:

The 612 is pretty new and it's 4-seater, whereas the 600 will be a 2-seater V12 coupe. :)

Wow 18s late.....sorry about that... :mrgreen:

oliB said:

in another thread someone had problems with BMW model assignation

well, i have that problem with ferrari
there's no logic behind it

348 GTB, F355, F360, F430 --> no relation
(i'm doing it for the 3/4, caus realy have no idea what 512, 550, 578, 5whatever were released

The sound is great, good quality stuff altogether. They were testing it pretty hard, I mean it was no joyriding but really fast driving!

And worked with my Firefox just fine.

Then you are lucky. My firefox always crashes with avi's, but avi's are for download anyway.

Works fine for me, I have all the buttons.

Sounds pretty good, it doesn't have that higher pitched engine tune, but this is still very nice.

bone said:
oliB said:

in another thread someone had problems with BMW model assignation

well, i have that problem with ferrari
there's no logic behind it

348 GTB, F355, F360, F430 --> no relation
(i'm doing it for the 3/4, caus realy have no idea what 512, 550, 578, 5whatever were released

Well, the 355 and 360 and 348 were always about the engine capacity, and since the 430 is an all new V8 with 4,3 liters its called 430...

Same with the others... 5,5 litre V12 -> F550

Not that hard...

hajj said:
Then you are lucky. My firefox always crashes with avi's, but avi's are for download anyway.

Make sure that your Windows Media Player's Video Acceleration is set to "Full" - I forgot to reset mine to full after using it to take screen captures and my Firefox used to always crash.

308, 328, 348, 355, 360, 430<--Mid-engined v8 ferrari lines. Started with the Dino and really took off with the 308. the number relates to engine displacement and in the the early models up to 348 the 3rd number was the engine size. the 328 had a 3.2 l v8 and the dino 206 had a 2 l v6.

The big 4 seaters and the big front engined 2 seaters are a bit more confusing. but as a rule of thumb at the very least the 1st number relates to engine displacement(thats not w/o exception, like the 456 was a 4seater 5.6l[closer to 5.5 actually, i think]. i dunno if thats hot it got its name tho.), 612 being a 6l v12. And the 575 having 5.7l. Its alot to look into cuz its changed alot over the years and i'm pretty confused myself like i was w/ the porsche numbering system.

nowadays tho ferrari stick w/ a v8 mid engined car, a v12 of some sort, recent times front engined mainly, a 4 seater, and every 10 years a supercar(by their standards) F40 F50 F60. Then there's the racecars