Video to be shown in art class(Top Gear WON!)

thescreensavers

Car(s)
'13 Subaru WRX
So, I have this extra credit opportunity, easy enough.

All I need to do is link a youtube video and explain briefly in two sentences describing what the clip shows(has to be related to art)

So instantly came to me was Top gear's art gallery/exhibition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGgvNvYsNM&feature=related

I feel the first part is best to show if the teacher/class watches it, as I can only show one.

Also I remember there being another art related video were the Three had to go in front of an Art approval board and get what ever they had approved? I vaguely remember what its called. if I Youtube "top gear art" the only thing that comes up is the Gallery epi. So if someone could help me figure out what epi that was in it would be awesome!

Update in post #7

Last edited:
Also I remember there being another art related video were the Three had to go in front of an Art approval board and get what ever they had approved? I vaguely remember what its called. if I Youtube "top gear art" the only thing that comes up is the Gallery epi. So if someone could help me figure out what epi that was in it would be awesome!

9x2.

Yep that was it. Funny, but the first part of the other segment is a lot better.

I also personally recommend episode 11x04.

Clarkson makes some great points about how a car and automotive design is definitely art.
And what a car to make the point, nothing less than the gorgeous Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.:cool:

Last edited:
Out of 80 videos only 6 made it, The Top gear video in the OP made it!

I was happy it made in, She played 3 short videos and 3 long videos and people will vote right after the video if they liked it or not, and at the end on the best short and best long

Sorry I dont have a picture of this

After the Top Gear video finished people voted if they liked it.

Yes -114 No-7

Then it was voted under which is the best long clip(out of 3), Top Gear is B

34425d45.jpg

Winner!, After this went the teacher flicked us all quickly, I found out from someone who caught it lol.

And Last The Finals, Voting under the Best 2 Videos. Top Gear is B

6b34b1fc.jpg

Winner! Then the teacher made a comment "so Motoring art won, that's good we could talk alot about that as well, see you thursday"

Now top gear is in the Art curriculum of her classes :D

Fantastic Man. Making the favorite pokey motoring show a topic of talk and discussion at college deserves Congratulations!

That's cool.

excellent work and rightly so. Its not just the cars either really, its the whole program. Some of the footage.... camera angles, techniques, lighting, studio shots, music and editing really are some of the best around and those elements in themselves are worthy of being called an artform. Jezza's V12 Vantage segment springs to mind, that was just a beautiful peice of film.