Viper! stop flooding the site!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
:lol:
They'll let you in anyway! :p

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The number of U.S. citizens visiting Canada's main immigration Web site has shot up six-fold as Americans flirt with the idea of abandoning their homeland after President Bush (news - web sites)'s election win this week.

"When we looked at the first day after the election, Nov. 3, our Web site hit a new high, almost double the previous record high," immigration ministry spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi said on Friday.

On an average day some 20,000 people in the United States log onto the Web site, www.cic.gc.ca -- a figure which rocketed to 115,016 on Wednesday. The number of U.S. visits settled down to 65,803 on Thursday, still well above the norm.

full story here

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=3&u=/nm/20041105/od_nm/canada_usa_dc

I love French - it's my favourite language. Sounds so attractive, I need to get me a French chick :) Not a big fan of Canadian tho.

I like it as other people speak, but i SUCK at this language I can't get the word in the right order so nobody understands me :cry:

SiR_dude said:
French is a very cool language....languages in general fascinate me. I would absolutely love to be fluent in French, Dutch, German, Spanish, and Italian.....

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEARN DUTCH???????????????????

it's only spoken in 2 countries (south africa not included), and i think it's in the area where the most languages are known by the people, so just start talking in you own language, sure someone will be able to reply

my french is pretty good, and i also wanne know spanish, but i totally hate german :evil:

I would rather want my girl to speak French than German. But I would rather
want to speak German than French. German is masculine and rude, when French
is feminine and soft. :lol:

Charles V: "I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse"

Ok, don't be offended :) I personally like German.. Especially the way Rammstein uses it.

Finnish rocks. Your Language is mad crazy. All signs look like All???issinnoh?no 3 Km.
It was really funny to ask for directions. Everyone was like WTF ? Let me see your Map :D

I don't give a shit about spanish but I'd like to learn German.. I'm just too lazy.

I could've took lessions next session in College but I took something more relax.

No matter what you say in German... it will sound like you're pissed off.
No matter what you say in French... it will sound sophisticated.
No matter what you say in Italian... it will sound cool.