Viper! stop flooding the site!

ESPNSTI said:
No matter what you say in German... it will sound like you're pissed off.
No matter what you say in French... it will sound sophisticated.
No matter what you say in Italian... it will sound cool.

yeah. That's what I don't like about german.. I like latin languages they're more romantic.

i live in ottawa, am moving to montreal and i don't speak a word of french, and i don't intend to learn :p they all speak english there anyways 8)

p0w3r said:
:shock: :eek: :lol:
Kinda tells you something, no? :mrgreen:

ya those were the Kerry votes.

logo said:
i live in ottawa, am moving to montreal and i don't speak a word of french, and i don't intend to learn :p they all speak english there anyways 8)

Stay in ontario you fuck!

mwahaha nevaa!!! i want french chikitos :D

I'll take some ninja classes then :p hehe i really love montreal, every boring weekend in the summer holiday when i got some extra cash, i go fill my car with gas, check it, pick my friend and go to montreal chill there :) .. lets hope McGill accepts me :roll: and the only reason i don't intend to learn french is because i currently speak two languages, and am learning two hard ones simultaneously, so a fifth will confuse moi! just so you won't think am some arrogant bastard :p

Anyone wanna learn Malay? Hehehe only spoken in 3 and 1/2 coutries. I always wanted to learn Italian, Spanish, and French. But first I'll learn the karmasutra.

Karmasutra? You must mean the kamasutra ..

haz

thats not a language, thats .. a special lang with the wifey or the whatever is in your bed :p

yes, the first book everyone should read and I don't mean just looking at the pictures ... ;)

haz

yes, the first book everyone should read and I don't mean just looking at the pictures ...

Well you better thank us for giving something to the world apart from curry, eh? (yes I am indian! :lol: )

Oh yeah and I have read it and since then have decided that one of the things I have to do in this lifetime is try every posture and technique in that book! hehe :lol:

First off Spanish is cool as hell, and second off I'd rather move to Europe or Mexico but Canada does have alot of hot chicks....hmmmmm...difficult decisions these days :roll: :mrgreen:

bone said:
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEARN DUTCH???????????????????

Because my background is Dutch :p

MXM said:
I personally like German.. Especially the way Rammstein uses it.

Agreed.

dukenukem said:
i would rather move to toranto ....

Uh.......where? :lol: :p

logo said:
i want french chikitos :D

Uh...not sure what you mean here. The french part I understand, but "chikitos"? In Spanish, anything feminine ends with "as", and masculine with "os". "Chickitas" is an English slang word using a Spanish feminine plural ending. So I take it you want French women who have had sex changes, making them "chickitos"?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SiR_dude said:
So I take it you want French women who have had sex changes, making them "chickitos"?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Burn! :p :lol: :D

SiR_dude said:
bone said:
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LEARN DUTCH???????????????????

Because my background is Dutch :p

I always thought you were a really cool guy.
Now it explains why :mrgreen:

Jostyrostelli said:
Were you born in Dutchland?

No...by dad was. Immigrated when he was 4. All of my grandparents were/are Dutch though. I also live in an area where most of the populace has a Dutch background. So much, in fact, that in town we're sometimes referred to as the "Dutchies".