Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

that photo turned out nicely.

We need to get the viper clayed and sealed so your paint can be smooth :D

My passenger side window regular started dying on me during my trip down to San Diego (clunks on the way up and down). I had the dealership take a look at it today while it was in for an oil change and they confirmed that and ordered a new part. The previous owner bought and transferred an extended factory warranty to me so the ~$1100 part is covered. Phew. :)

Apparently it's pretty common for them to fail on Vipers and Prowlers.

Mine cost $53! :lmao:

Good thing you had that warranty!

Here's the final map of my road trip: http://v007.me/sdroadtrip

Miles driven was just over 3100 though, not 2950 like Google says.

That.. that sounds like a lot more than it should. Sure it wasn't $110?

Last edited:
maybe including labor?

Still 3-4 times what BMW charge.

Vipers and Prowlers share some parts??

For that money I?d expect them to be forged by naked virgins in the pale light of a blue moon before being cooled by having a unicorn urinate on them.
FTFY

Vipers and Prowlers share some parts??

The window regulators are just similar, but like most car companies, their cars share parts. My radio for example is the same one as in a minivan. :p

what is that, 3000$?

I'm buying a second Viper as a parts car. It'll be cheaper. ;)

There are three wheel styles for the 2013 Viper. Two are standard types and one are the lightweight wheels that are a part of the track package. All are available in black.

I like the third ones (as mentioned previously in this thread) however I hear they're 10.5 inch rims in the front. I'm not sure if I can get my 275's on that or not or if they'll even fit on my car. I'm also not sure if all wheels on the 2013 Viper use 10.5" wheels or if that's just the track package wheels.

We'll see...

Last edited:
According to Google 10.5 front with 275s (should be 285s) will fit easy.