Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

Congratulations on making a dream come true, not many people accomplish this, especially at this age.

It's a thing of beauty. Now do be careful with it :)

Congratulations, dude!

:bow:

You are now officially the coolest guy-who-owns-a-forum...in the world!

:thumbup:

Congrats!

Amazing how many heads this car turns and how many people smile at me or compliment it. I got stopped by a neighbor as I was pulling it into the garage so he could check it out. :)

What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you'd driving it every minute of every day of the rest of your, or its, life?!?!

What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you'd driving it every minute of every day of the rest of your, or its, life?!?!

I'm tired as hell! Barely could sleep last night and spent all day doing city driving. :lol:

Plus too cold to have the top down and it's not as fun in the dark or with the top up.

I used to LOVE driving around with the top down at night. I didn't like it during the day. :p I bought my Jeep wrangler in Wisconsin February. The first day it his 48*f (the temp when the manual said it was OK to operate the roof to avoid damage) that top came down. :)

Congrats again, dude. Fer cereal.

Congrats so much :) It's been a long wait for all of us ;) But now your life is basically complete, got a license and a Viper ;) Hope you'll have both for a long time :)

:motherofgod:
An avatar change! :p

Finally living the dream! Congrats Viper! :D

Just watched the video. What was going on your mind when it didn't start up? :p

Last edited:
Who knew this would actually happen one day!?

I'm really happy you bought it now. Life's too short etc... Well, even shorter with the Viper probably, but nevermind ;)

That's just.... so much win. And it looks so much better without the all-too-common stripes atop it. The colour's fantastic, too.

As a member of the Pacific Northwest... all I can say is.... please watch yourself in that thing in the rain (but I'm sure you already knew that).

That's just.... so much win. And it looks so much better without the all-too-common stripes atop it. The colour's fantastic, too.

Yeah, I was indifferent to stripes but now that I've seen it in person, etc., I'm really happy I ended up with one without stripes. It looks so great. :)

As a member of the Pacific Northwest... all I can say is.... please watch yourself in that thing in the rain (but I'm sure you already knew that).

Ha, for sure. :)

Unless there is a pressing need to drive it in the rain, I'll be avoiding driving it when the roads are wet if possible.

Yep, great car. Extra props if you'll make it your DD :p

Wohoo! So happy for you!
Take care with it, though, I'm sure its a beast ;-)

WHY HAS NOONE ASKED WHO THE CHICK IN THE VIDEO IS?

FinalGear, I am disappointed.

Also completely jealous.

Now, on a serious note: Congratulations dude! That car looks absolutely amazing! Just please, for the love of god (or other imaginary people), don't pull an MXM, pull chicks instead! :p
And next year move your arse to Ringmeet! NO MORE EXCUSES! :p