Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

that is awesome!!!!! Now get some stripes on it XD

Dude this is awesome. I love the color... everything. But most of all I like the idle burble that I trust you'll be videotaping and putting up ASAP. yes?

There's a video in the original post of it idling. :)

that is awesome!!!!! Now get some stripes on it XD

Heck no! I was indifferent about stripes when purchasing one but now that I've seen it in person, I love that it has no stripes! :D

Oh, I'm sure you've seen this, but just in case you haven't (and for everyone else)

Last edited:
Rad to the power of sick.

Congrats dude. please dont wreck it. please drive the shit out of it. please take video of at least one full bore standing start.

This is absolutely awesome, congrats Viper. The car looks amazing in blue. So what's your next dream? Becoming double-O-seven to live up to your username? :p

Until I read your comment I thought your Viper had the noisiest fuel pump in the known universe!

Awesome car, I wasn't too sure about the blue but it looks epic in the sunshine, have fun with it.

Damn, that's awesome.

I must say 2 things:
1- Damn, that blue looks AMAZING. Great choice!
2- I think I would have to concentrate real hard not to jizz, piss and crap my pants (all at the same time) when that beast of a V10 first came to life under my command.

Congrats, enjoy your awesome automobile. :thumbsup:

About time! Congrats, and welcome to the club. :)

It's highly unlikely I'm actually going to do a burnout in them. I may find a bit parking lot and break loose but I'm not going to sit in place and burn rubber. Bad for the clutch, bad for the brakes, bad for the fender wells, etc.

Just do donuts. Much easier on everything, and much more fun. :angel:

If you have a set of tires that are pretty close to the end of their life why do save them for a track day? Seems to make the most sense.

It's amazing, and just as amazing as the car is the realization of the dream. Hats off to seeing it through.

I love the color, and the lack of stripe is not a problem on this model (only the GTS needs it).

The amount of grip is insane, as is how effortlessly it accelerates. I got on it a bit today and was doing 80-90 mph before I realized it!

when i drove the viper at the SRT experience the grip was one of the 2 biggest things that stood out to me. it is hard to describe how much grip that car has to someone who has not felt it.

the other thing that stood out was how easy it would be to drive around town. the clutch felt like it would be easy in traffic.

congrats on the purchase. i will have one eventually. i think i want an older graphite color GTS though.

Congrats Viper!

when i drove the viper at the SRT experience the grip was one of the 2 biggest things that stood out to me. it is hard to describe how much grip that car has to someone who has not felt it.

the other thing that stood out was how easy it would be to drive around town. the clutch felt like it would be easy in traffic.

congrats on the purchase. i will have one eventually. i think i want an older graphite color GTS though.

If there was anyone else on the forum I'd have pegged as the next Viper owner, it'd be you. Here's hoping the day comes sooner than later.

My keys can beat up your keys. :p

IMG_0108.JPG

Last edited: