Ownership Verified: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

yo VUK when you going to release latest tg, since it has been 5 years now :lol:

Had the window regulator replaced this morning. Yay no more clunking on the way up and down! :)

IMG_2277.jpg

Last edited:
Inflated the tires up to 50 PSI (max allowed per the tire) from the standard 29 PSI and threw a Battery Tender on it today. It's officially in the garage for the winter, except for maybe a very, very careful run to fill up the gas tank.

Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

Inflated the tires up to 50 PSI (max allowed per the tire) from the standard 29 PSI and threw a Battery Tender on it today. It's officially in the garage for the winter, except for maybe a very, very careful run to fill up the gas tank.

You will want to raise it up off the wheels to prevent tire damage. Large high performance tires flat spot quickly.

You will want to raise it up off the wheels to prevent tire damage. Large high performance tires flat spot quickly.

Of everything I've read on the Viper Club forums, I'll be fine if I overinflate the tires. That said my dad still thinks I should roll the car 6 inches forward or backwards every month.

I don't have an easy way to get it off the ground, mostly due to limited garage space (the garage is not much wider than the car).

Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

I would be with your Dad on that one, that should minimize it.

Consider parking it on air bags? :p

Another trick to minimize tire spotting is to put small carpet patches under the tires. Evens out the load.

It's officially in the garage for the winter, except for maybe a very, very careful run to fill up the gas tank.

Not to forget the trip required to re-fill the petrol tank after the previous petrol tank filling trip emptied the tank again :burnrubber: :driving:

Made it to the gas station and back without killing myself. Holy hell it rides hard with the tires so full. :lol:

Gotta get me some fuel stabilizer and see if I can find some carpet squares next.

:lol: Those are stupidly expensive for what they are.

Re: Viper's 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 (A 17+ Year Dream Come True!)

:lol: Those are stupidly expensive for what they are.

Frugal supercar owner...I've truly seen everything. :lol: