Visit the forums on your phone for a surprise

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
A part of the upgrade today we did to the forums is a spiffy new theme for mobile devices. :)

Testing from my phone. :)

So that just then wasn't another problem with my phone??? :lol:

Seriously though, good idea there, thanks for it! :D

Excellent, thank you :)

That's pretty cool. It's at least as nice as tapatalk, I'd say.

(posted from my iPhone, btw)

Replaced the logo. Working on swapping some colors and images. Blue = boooring.

Is it possible to have the "go to first unread post" functionality in this mobile version of the forum?

I'll look into it.

I love the idea of a mobile theme, but I can't seem to find how to get to Settings / User CP? I use that a lot for subscribed threads. Not sure I'm a fan of the blue either.

That's what I'd like to have as well. I hope it's not too hard to implement. :/

I may turn off signatures for it once I get these damn images&colors working correctly.

I have UserCP starred in my phone and indeed, it says that functionality isn't allowed...no big deal for me but i figure others are into it. It's very usable though, tapatalk's always been a bit ..wonky so this is cool! Thanks!

The images are resized if there's only one in the signature, mine was a composite of 4 images, so they just arranged themselves in 3 rows... I fixed that now, don't need one link anyway, so now it's just the one image. EDIT: and I did it via teamviewer through my phone, including photoshopping it together into one image. :wacko:

Last edited:
Disabled signatures for mobile version..

Please don't reply if your CSS breaks or the forums become unusable for a few minutes. Every time I change a setting in the css, the JS parsers explode.

Is there a button to go up one level? As far as I can tell, in order to leave a thread you either have to keep hitting back or touch the logo to go back to he main list.