Volkswagen Golf by Dahlback Racing (2.1 liter I5, 600-900hp)

I'd appreciate Dahlback even more if they'd slap 500bhp V10 twinturbodiesel in the middle of Golf V.. :evil:

The car is dead. The whole story around this car is older than the Internett.

haz

It's not dead, it was on Gatebil at Rudskogen about a month ago, but I didn't see it on the track... I was there on Sunday, but I think he blew the turbo earlyer that weekend.

914274ce.jpg

80493592.jpg

0746bd18.jpg

oh ok, but it did die once - about a year ago, but I guess it was brought to life again the Mr. Dahlback .... I have seen many of the cars he hs built, and he always goes over the top ..

haz

Crap! My Golf only has 450 bhp..

Nope.. The police didn't like it very much so i had to repaint it.. :x So no more pics.. sorry.

Karoug said:
Nope.. The police didn't like it very much so i had to repaint it.. :x So no more pics.. sorry.
what? the police made you repaint it?

bartboy9891 said:
Karoug said:

Perhaps he repainted it to throw off the cops?

jetsetter said:
bartboy9891 said:
Karoug said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

bone said:
Karoug said:

but you c?n tell us what engine it has, and what has been done to it, right?

i've also once met a guy with a 400bhp golf, turned out to be carsightings

HA!

I've seen a lot of 1.8Ts on VW Vortex pulling in high 300s and low 400s as far as HP goes. Has a lot to do with tuning, increaseing the diameter of the plumbing, and overhauling the fuel systems. I mean, among other things of course.

jetsetter said:
bartboy9891 said:
Karoug said:

perhaps he doesn't have a 450 bhp golf?

you c?n tell us what engine is there, and what has been done to it, right?

^now that looks fucked up

at least give me some time to edit my post :lol:

bone said:
^now that looks fucked up

at least give me some time to edit my post :lol:

Yeah I just had to refresh my browser becuase I got really confused....

oh, and the Carsightings thing was too funny to not quote.

Yeah I'm fairly clued up on VAG tuning as I'm a pretty active member of the scene here in the UK so let's hear it? What you had done to it and who did it? :p What colour you gone for too? :roll:

No Boss said:
jetsetter said:
bartboy9891 said:
Karoug said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.
That thought crossed my mind, but im doubting that the police are going to be tricked that easily. Being pulled over more than once in the same area, the cops will know who you are.

Doyou really care what the paint on mah gylf is? ok then.. it's Volvo lazer blue.. and as far as the engine goes it's a Turbo charged Vr6 3,2l

swedes and powerful FWD... I will never understand. I am impressed (the 800hp Saab 9-3, etc) but ... why?

I hate torque steer... like a lot.... its bad...