Volkswagen have a sense of humour

funny

I think someone at BMW might see it and decide to build an actual "competitor" car, the X5.5 Cabrio Sports Coupe Urban Activity niche car.

I think someone at BMW might see it and decide to build an actual "competitor" car, the X5.5 Cabrio Sports Coupe Urban Activity niche car.

Yet another car that will only sell in America. ^_^
... I kid I kid. :p Gay people will worship it even in Europe.

Last edited:
:lol: i see what they're trying to do but it's not going to work.... it's a bit on the ugly side

Damn I thought this thread was about the VW Fox, someone had to have a sense of humour to put that bland blob into mass production :lol:

touaregcabrio_com_inocentes_full.jpg

"Happy day of the Innocents" Don't know what that means. And below it:
"Send to a friend".

Does this mean that this car was a joke as well?

*Audi Cross-Something Convertible*

I hope so. :p

It's more likely VW's way of saying "Audi's ridiculous".

Or, if we put on our tinfoil hats for a sec, it COULD be a market study. See how many people say they thought it was cool on different forums, decide if the Audi's worth making.

/Yeah, that's a silly idea.
//Then again, marketing guys ARE silly.
///And it doesn't feel like German humour.
////That's usually based on logical fallacies.
/////Yeah, Germans are weird.
//////One more slashie for the road.

touaregcabrio_com_inocentes_full.jpg

"Happy day of the Innocents" Don't know what that means. And below it:
"Send to a friend".

Feliz dia de los Inocentes = April Fool's Day

Oh I get it, they're German and they made a joke. That's funny. :rolleyes:

I don't understand, are you saying we shouldn't find the idea of a Touareg cabrio funny? A large automaker took the time to do a funny April-Fools style joke, and we laughed at it.

On the other hand, I can't say you're doing much to stop the "Germans don't have a sense of humor" stereotype.

It was more of a response to the thread title and some posts in this thread. In fact I wasn't talking about the prank site at all.

Just a bit of venting about the whole "ZOMG Germans+joke=unpossible" thing which is as annoying as the US and EU bashing IMO.

Well, I guess I have no sense of humor, whatever...