Volkswagen ID.4 - electric SUV

When did he do the mandatory two-week quarantine for travelers from the US?
Maybe was tested, anyway he also visited a vaccine company (the one Trump wanted to buy)!

On reflection the front of the Volkswagen ID 4 is hideous :puke:

Man.... I get that the auto companies are struggling and especially now since standards changed and the traditional brands dragged their feet, but I see this type of platform sharing allow more loss of what made each brand likeable be owners. Ford feels like Ford, VW feels like VW.

Man.... I get that the auto companies are struggling and especially now since standards changed and the traditional brands dragged their feet, but I see this type of platform sharing allow more loss of what made each brand likeable be owners. Ford feels like Ford, VW feels like VW.

Likely to be many more cooperation deals. Ford and VW have a deal to 8 million units of medium pickup trucks, commercial vans and electric vehicles for Europe.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ford-motor-volkswagen-electric-idUSKBN23H1T1

I’m quite annoyed that the ID.3 is not coming here. Yay, another freaking crossover.

Ford are building on that platform too
Great, so I another car with that god-awful " doo-dah-doo" warning tone they have... I can't buy a newer ford product because that tri-tone is so bad.

Doug checks out the ID4

Jonny dives the ID4

fully charged

Interesting, I've only watched the Carwow review so far but the lack of frunk is odd and I don't like the mish-mash of different colours and materials inside. Not bad looking though overall and it clearly goes well but Mat's test car was drinking lots of electricity.

The car Jonny had looked he sourced the interior at a scrap yard

I can't imagine ever owning a car with a white interior. Especially things like the steering wheel, stalks and gear shift. I realize (or hope?) there are other colors to choose from.

I can't imagine ever owning a car with a white interior. Especially things like the steering wheel, stalks and gear shift. I realize (or hope?) there are other colors to choose from.
Not an entire white interior. A white steering wheel. You know, that thing you're touching all of the time.

I don't know why reviewers keep talking about control over the regen, I've never felt like I would want to adjust it with paddles or whatever. My right foot does that.

I don't know why reviewers keep talking about control over the regen, I've never felt like I would want to adjust it with paddles or whatever. My right foot does that.
I use mine all of the time. When I'm on city streets, I let it brake more aggressively. Enough to set off the brake lights, and even slow me to a stop. It's driving with just one pedal. When I'm on the highway, I've got it set to it's lowest setting so that I can coast when I need to if I start catching up to someone a little bit. It's just a different way to drive. In an EV, letting the engine braking do it's thing whenever it can helps increase range, and reduced brake pad wear.

A
I use mine all of the time. When I'm on city streets, I let it brake more aggressively. Enough to set off the brake lights, and even slow me to a stop. It's driving with just one pedal. When I'm on the highway, I've got it set to it's lowest setting so that I can coast when I need to if I start catching up to someone a little bit. It's just a different way to drive. In an EV, letting the engine braking do it's thing whenever it can helps increase range, and reduced brake pad wear.
I’m not saying I don’t use the regen braking, I just have it set to maximum and feather it with my right foot. I’ve never wanted to fiddle with the setting in another way.