Volvo S80 / pictures

hanasand

Despot
I have no idea if these pictures are semi-official or artist impressions
but at least the spy-ones are real and they do look similar to the
proper ones. Anyways, I think it looks like a real letdown... :|

http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/5385/s6016uu.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img303.imageshack.**/img303/2277/s6025hb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33.jpg

333333.jpg

07.volvo.s80.int.500.jpg

07.volvo.s80.f34.500.jpg

Simply cos of the 'shoulders' this car has along the side of the body, it looks sort of like a stylised coupe type design. Looks good but its a Volvo
*hides* :p

I really like Volvo's styling direction, it's very classy. I'd just love to see them do a proper performance version. They're getting there, but they need to do more...

So much overhang in front and back...looks so terrible. Soon cars are all gonna look like this:

__/=====\____
-----O----O-------

Front doors will open in front of the front wheels instead of behind them...all in the name of "pedestrian safety."

yeah, you're right, that front overhang is ridiculous.

Looks like the child of a Volvo sedan and a BMW 5 series. :sleeping:

looks decent, nothing groundbreaking though

back looks like a 9-3 cabrio. At least you know it'll have a big boot lol.

The nose looks too long. Probably another Euro pedestrian safety feature.

Overall, fairly decent.

It looks... ...small - are you sure that it is the replacement for the S80? (or is it just that the wheels are by far too small for that car?)

Ehh..I doesnt look that bad. Indeed, the overhang is a bit...big and the front is kinda boring. But remember that Volvos arent very sexy. Waiting to see the safety features. If it does not exceed there, there's no point in even considering it.

Volvo_S70 said:
Ehh..I doesnt look that bad. Indeed, the overhang is a bit...big and the front is kinda boring. But remember that Volvos arent very sexy. Waiting to see the safety features. If it does not exceed there, there's no point in even considering it.

that has been true for a lot of years, but i realy think the latest S60, 70, 80 do look gorgeous