vw-cross-coupe08.jpg
vw-cross-coupe04.jpg
vw-cross-coupe17.jpg
vw-cross-coupe16.jpg

vw-cross-coupe22.jpg
vw-cross-coupe24.jpg
vw-cross-coupe25.jpg

:cool:

I get the feeling that has been lying around in some drawer since 2007. Chrome wheels? Really?

I get the feeling that has been lying around in some drawer since 2007. Chrome wheels? Really?

I would imagine it is from their US design studio. Chrome is still quite popular over there. It will be a Q3 underneath I suspect. Doesn't look half bad to me actually.

Nobody needs it but it looks nice in an FX45 sort of way.

Why do manufacturers insist on making stupid useless cars?

oh wait, because consumers actually buy crap like the X6

Actually, they aren't - at least not in the US.

The X6 is marketed as a "sports activity coupe" that combines the attributes of an SUV (high ground clearance, all wheel drive large wheels and tires) with the stance of a coup? (bold styling, dramatic sloping roof). BMW sales are hot, but buyers are apparently confused by the concept, put off by the chunky styling, or deterred by the high price -- close to $100,000 for the turbocharged M version. So far this year, BMW has sold just 1,559 of them versus more than 10,000 of the more conventional X5.

How is that a coupe? Its a 4 door SUVish type thing. I can't figure out the scale from any of those photos, but it seems like its Tiguan sized. Soooo...... I'm confused.
But I do rather like the style of this better than the Tiguan.

I like the seats and the front console looks quite cool actually. But the car, the car is ugly and not at all interesting though indeed to me the front is what mostly makes it so.

That thing literally looks stupid. Like the sort of person lacking the intelligence to breathe with their mouth closed, only in car form.

About time someone at VW realized they needed a vehicle to fill the enormous gap between Passat AllTrack and the Tiguan.

Absolute crap.

I'd love to hear someone try to explain how the hell its a coupe with four doors and a hatchback.

It's not. It's the VW Golf Country for the 21st century!

Tech_syncro01_big.jpg

Just needs a bull bar.