Concept: VW Crossblue Concept

It is built on the Golf platform if that helps :p.

I think this looks way too much like a Jeep GC in so many ways.

It's not "the Golf platform" though. It's not even a platform in the traditional sense, more a toolkit for building transverse-engined cars of many shapes and sizes.
The Golf/A3/Leon/Octavia bunch was just the first model to market that uses it.

Pffrt, this could seat as many people and move as much cargo as the plot required, could jump broken bridges, outrun cop cars, AND looked good doing it, try that in a silly little VW van :p

ateamold.jpg

There is one major advantage to the VW bus though - you don't need an excessive amount of jewellery to operate one.

Last edited:
Re: VW Crossblue Concept

Pffrt, this could seat as many people and move as much cargo as the plot required, could jump broken bridges, outrun cop cars, AND looked good doing it, try that in a silly little VW van :p

ateamold.jpg

Multivan PanAmericana.

Two respected posters here, having a Retard Fight over the rearrangeable seating in a minivan.

I'd like to believe that this is about as low as gearheads could get, but then I remembered that there is such a place as Pistonheads.

I wouldn't call it a Retard Fight, more of a odd geek out of sorts.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a Retard Fight, more of a odd geek out of sorts.

Oh, no, Rick, this is a Retard Fight. Believe me, I know a Retard Fight when I see one.

This car needs a roof rack. If I'm going to have a car like this that pretends to be practical yet fails to deliver on that, it better have a big ass roof rack on top.