VW ID2 - 2025

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Polo EV?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TaNKoYLGsQ

VW ID2 all.jpg

Last edited:
Probably won't come to the US, I'd imagine.

Looks fine, honestly, if they can actually deliver on what they promised and don't make everything insanely expensive extras. like the charging speed and stuff like that. but i was thinking: why FWD and why so much power. for a car like that? doesn't mix well, either, but I guess the tire manufacturer will be happy about it :|
also: if they don't finally get their shit together regarding their software... ugh.

Looks fine, honestly, if they can actually deliver on what they promised and don't make everything insanely expensive extras. like the charging speed and stuff like that. but i was thinking: why FWD and why so much power. for a car like that? doesn't mix well, either, but I guess the tire manufacturer will be happy about it :|
also: if they don't finally get their shit together regarding their software... ugh.
"The decision to switch the platform to front-wheel-drive was to maximise the space available for luggage, enabling that large boot."
I'd think the driving dynamics are also a factor, to make it more predictable to the average river, but I agree with you on the power. I feel like EVs are in a power and range pissing match, and this is so misguided, but alas.

New screen and big software updates next year

"The decision to switch the platform to front-wheel-drive was to maximise the space available for luggage, enabling that large boot."
I'd think the driving dynamics are also a factor, to make it more predictable to the average river, but I agree with you on the power. I feel like EVs are in a power and range pissing match, and this is so misguided, but alas.

I didn't know Polo drivers were that bad. :D

I like the look of it, hope it's decent and I get try one when it comes out.