VW may sell Bugatti, Lambo

I never liked Porsche and now Porsche is booting out Lamborghini because of an ego issue.

Wiedeking is also reportedly unhappy that Porsche is not the flagship brand in the group and has allegedly commissioned an ultra-high-performance Porsche supercar to break the top speed record set by the Bugatti Veyron.

*sigh*

That's very unlike Porsche - I wouldn't expect them to get sucked into that stupid game.

This articles over 2 years old.

Nice pick-up - nothing to see here folks, move along.

Last edited:
This articles over 2 years old.

Wall ->
wallbash.gif
<- me

/self-facepalm

:oops::blush::-|

:lock:

Last edited:
"Nine Days in Summer"

"Nine Days in Summer"

A lot of things have happened since he made that statement.
?no toys anymore?
It was a very long time ago. It was before he got his raise to a hundred million dollars. Is this the first that you have heard of it?
How is Lamborghini a threat to Porsche..?
The main threat would be to the profit margins. If the Italian interests interfere with VWs attempt to take the lead away from Toyota, Lambo will be black flagged for sure.
I doubt that they could sell off either Lambo or Bugatti for a profit.
Dumping the liability might increase profits.
especially since they are so much more profitable than Lamborghini.
More profitable than everyone else for that matter.

You know how Porsche is on the track. They came from less than zero to become the most profitable car company in the world, ?before,? they took over VW. Not a good idea to bet against Porsche.

When Warren Buffet takes over a company he increases profits, not by expanding, but by keeping the highest income streams. It is not a case of making money, it is a question of how much for the capital tied up!

With profits from acquisitions he speculates in the currency markets. If Lamborghini with its old world methods, Bugatti even Phaeton, can exceed Toyota, they are not going anywhere.

Do you think Porsche keep an uncompetitive car in the race if it fell behind?

Please, please, please, please don't sell Bugatti. :(

I'm guessing its because you finally put down the deposit for that Veyron you've been saving up for, and now youre worried about factory support and maintenance, right?

No, seriously, why does that matter to you?