VW Phaeton Exxxtra long

hajj

Does anyone fancy an extra long VW Phaeton?
Look here!!
It's 180cm longer and has the W12 engine. Aparently it is the first AWD strechted limo....whatever....

that interior is pretty loaded, wonder how much more it costs.

bartboy9891 said:
that interior is pretty loaded, wonder how much more it costs.
Yes, and guess what... It's called a Volkswagen, a peoples car... OMG, evidence of a german joke... :lol: (I'm not offencing germans with humor...)

Somebody could buy that for me and drive me and my friends around... No wait, I have a girlfriend ;-) (JK, obviously... I have a GF, but I treat her really well!!!)

^ Would you trust a female with driving that around? :p

Kidding. No, really. Put those handbags down! Ow! My face!

^NO. i'd feel safer building a robot myself out of coat hangers to drive it for me :D (jk Ladies ;) )

Oh. My. God.

That is gorgeous. What an awesome interior design!!!

The interior is great but the exterior :thumbsdown: I really hate the line of the roof, looks wrong in my eyes.

BlaRo said:
^ Would you trust a female with driving that around? :p

Kidding. No, really. Put those handbags down! Ow! My face!

i know a lot of female drivers that would not only take offense to that, but take your a$$ out on the track and beat your driving skills senseless :twisted:

but honestly, when it comes to driving a fricking boat like that (and being that i live in an urban area) i wouldnt trust many people regardless of sex to drive it around, unless they were the ones who paid for it.

/me doesn't like it. Bot interior and exterior are not my cup of tea.. :dunno:

fuck the phaeton, do oyu see the girls on the left of the page.. under foto-shows? mmMMmm nice
edit: there yaa go
l.gif

lucky horses

PS: i saw glimpse of the interior, not bad :p