Wacky Races - RACE THREAD

Yeah, that's already sounding a bit rough. And sure, everyone has a computer, but how many people can actually run the game well and have a gamepad/wheel? I'm all for us having racing game tournaments, but I don't think they should be related to the Wacky Races.

Now that we're on the topic, raise your hand (figuratively) if you'd be interested in non-LFS FG racing tournaments.

My computer won't run anything heavier than LFS in medium quality. I do have a wheel though.

I have to say the mental image of us tearing around Liberty city in all sorts of random GTA cars is a great one. :D

I'll take the Chevelle SS lookalike.

I'm the same as FD. My computer won't run anything greater than BMW M3 Challenge on lowest settings at a good framerate. Also I don't have a wheel.:(

SCOOP: Next race might be a Christmas special. :)

I hope not.:( I'm going to be busy during the holidays as usual (visiting family friends and all that).

Anyways, if anyone's interested (which no-one probably is), I was bored last night after watching Top Gear so I did a quick sketch of how I envisioned the Glorbibats. As you can see, not the prettiest of creatures, but they're friendly.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2009/06/29/img003_copy.jpg

Yes Wadsworth, this is what you ran over.